Feb 04, 2020, 11:20 AM
Old man racing an old car.
Thread OP
Question

Corona virus

Placed an order last week with FMS, direct and normally they ship with in a day after placing the order. This one still indicates "Processing" a week later. I can only assume its being held up due to the Corona Virus. I have tried to contact them directly with no luck. Any one else have any info?

Before this, in my experience, they have always been great (West Coast CONUS)! Shipping times are very timely with EMS. I completely understand the crisis, and am in no huge rush for the plane when considering the big picture.

Just curious if other have had problems contacting the company.

VR
Latest blog entry: Vintage Racing and R/C Flying
to remove ads between posts
Feb 06, 2020, 02:39 PM
Thread OP

Response

Just received an e mail with explanation.

It's as follows:

To all our valued customers,

We sincerely apologize for the delayed shipping.

We believe you have heard a lot from people around or seen much on social networks regarding coronavirus problem in China. It does bring us lots of troubles as you may seen on the newspaper that companies are unable to be back to work until February 10th.

The main epidemic situation is only in Wuhan, which is under control. The government is actively taking many measures to deal with it. Other cities have little impact. We believe it will be restored soon. We will resume work on February 11th. Shipments will be arranged once we get back to the office. If you don’t want to wait it for long, please reply the email for order canceling and refund.

We apologize for any inconvenience, and we will do all we can to ensure that your orders arrive as soon as possible.

Best Regard,

FMS Team
Mar 05, 2020, 12:47 PM
Thanks Wilber and Orville !.
Hello FMS . I ordered a Pitts v2 last Saturday and used the visitor method. Have tried contacting you
With FB and Email. No reply ?

Pete
Mar 05, 2020, 12:56 PM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by sonic liner
Hello FMS . I ordered a Pitts v2 last Saturday and used the visitor method. Have tried contacting you
With FB and Email. No reply ?

Pete
This was an e-mail that everyone who had a pending order received from FMS. It was all I received from them, and I cancelled my order, received my refund and drove to a real hobby shop and bought the airplane. It felt good.

VR

Quick Reply