Air-RC Database and Images for Radios

Here's a cool website that has a lot of information on various airplanes, drones, helicopters and sailplanes.

Splash

Download Aircraft Images for Your Radio

Here's a cool website that has a lot of information on various airplanes, drones, helicopters and sailplanes. Along with the information about the aircraft, they have images which are perfect for uploading into your radio, assuming your radio can display images.

I use model photos on my Jeti DS-12 and it's very nice to see an image of the model I'm flying as another step to ensure I have the correct model selected. I usually take photos of my actual planes, but if you are looking for a "stock" image to use, this site is great for that. You can find files for Horus, Taranis, Spektrum, Futaba and Jeti radios in the download section.

Check out the Air-RC website Here

Quick Reply