Feb 01, 2020, 06:37 PM
Louis*in*Granbury
Thread OP
Discussion

Recharging Battery for Spektrum

Hello Club Members. Iím Louis Herndon, brand new to the club and brand new to the hobby. Iíll be taking lessons and flying with you soon. Iím accumulating equipment (four planes so far and three transmitters - I know, a little overboard!!) and need your input on the proper way to charge the battery in a new-to-me Spektrum DX7. The charging adapter did not come with the radio. I assumed that one of my chargers (Hitec and Venom) would do it but when I downloaded the manual I found out that the adapter has to have a negative center pin. Finally, Iím getting to my question: for the ones out there that use the DX7, how do you charge your battery, or, if you have multiple batteries?
to remove ads between posts
Feb 01, 2020, 09:04 PM
Frank
Welcome to the club Louis. I don't have the DX7 But have the DX9 radio. My radio has the Lion battery in it and when I plug into the transmitter with the charger my lights above the Spectrum emblem will light up with a kind of purple color. Then when it is fully charged it will turn blue. This is how I know when it is fully charged. Hope this helps.
Oh and you can never have to many airplanes or helicopters. haha
Frank

Quick Reply