This thread is privately moderated by N925WB, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Mar 27, 2005, 02:24 PM
Trader Rating: 122
Flying is a gamble.
Thread OP

FS: Extreme Flight Edge 540T ARF

FS: Extreme Flight Edge 540T ARF ***TRADED!!!***

Asking $400 OBO. ***TRADED!!!***
Cash ONLY.

Will meet buyer within a reasonable distance. Sorry, but I can't ship this one.
(I'm about 30 minutes SE of Nashville, TN)

This airplane is in near-new condition, with no crashes, and less than 20 flights on the airframe.

Includes: ***TRADED!!!***

YS .63 FZS Four Stroke Engine (installed new on this plane)
Four Futaba S3004 Ball-Bearing Standard Servos
One Hitec HS-225 Mini Servo (throttle)
Switch Harness and all required servo extentions.
Carbon Fiber Landing Gear
Du-Bro Heavy Duty Servo Arms
Metal Clevises
Radio South Pro CA Hinges

Everything is in great condition. I'm selling this airplane because I have something else to fly instead. Also, I had a heck of a time figuring out the YS engine, and still don't understand how to tune it right (I don't blame the engine, I blame myself). This explains the low number of flights.

I will consider selling the airframe alone ($150 obo), or the airframe and engine ($350 obo). If the airframe sells, then I'll also consider selling the engine by itself. ***TRADED!!!***

Please check out the Extreme Flight R/C website and some of the threads here in RCGroups to learn more about this awesome airplane.

Thanks!
-Wayne
[email protected]

***TRADED!!!***
Last edited by N925WB; Apr 02, 2005 at 05:01 PM. Reason: Plane Traded
to remove ads between posts
Apr 01, 2005, 11:17 AM
Trader Rating: 122
Flying is a gamble.
Thread OP
Updated and bumped. ***TRADED!!!***

I will be at a swap meet in Gallatin, TN on April 16th. If anyone would like, I can bring the airplane there to pick up! If it doesn't sell soon, I'll be putting it on consignment at the LHS.

Fellers, I traded the Edge at the LHS. It's gone! Hooray!!!

If anyone was interested in buying it, it's now available at Danielle's R/C in Nashville, TN. I don't know what his asking price will be on it. Please feel free to give him a call or stop in if you want it!

-Wayne

***TRADED!!!***
Last edited by N925WB; Apr 02, 2005 at 05:03 PM.

Quick Reply