Jan 30, 2020, 11:13 AM
Thread OP
Complaint

Using others' quotes against their argument

Dear poppopfox,

One of your posts has been found by a moderator to be in violation of RCGroups community rules:

Original Post:
https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show...php?p=43712869
Post content:
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightnin
I enjoyed watching Nadler nearly stroke out stammering and studdering at the podium today. I almost feel a little guilty at how much I enjoyed it, almost.
Quote:
If a person chooses to talk and write that way all the time it is a sign of a sick mind, too full of themselves and reliant upon their position to define their self worth. A recipe for failure. But you go for the cheap shot anyway.

Both quotes were from the same poster. If it is called trolling then perhaps you can explain why using the authors own words can't be used to point to the hypocritical nature of his comments? Didn't see the need to name him in the second quote as I thought he would've recognize his own words. The trolling was his own.

Quote:
Trolling (Provocation)* The post contains content which is designed to elicit an emotional response from other users.
Not the intent of my post and the definition is not clear as a lot of what I read in LTUP is based on emotional appeals and little else.
to remove ads between posts
Jan 30, 2020, 11:20 AM
RCG Admin
I'll start an appeal for you.

Link - https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show...&postcount=351
Warning - Provocation
Jan 30, 2020, 04:15 PM
Thread OP
thanks
Jan 30, 2020, 05:08 PM
RCG Admin
Ah, you’ve edit the post so the warning and point have been removed. I’ll cancel the the appeal now.

Quick Reply