Jul 03, 2020, 02:10 PM
EVERYTHING is 100% identical to the X24. It's the same code. The only thing different are the missing features from the X24 (electronic servo matching and BEC).
to remove ads between posts
Jul 04, 2020, 02:52 PM
Soft Switch? ......
Jul 05, 2020, 04:03 AM
Yes. Sequencers, manual matching (like a matchbox with Expo), etc. etc. All the same as the X24. The only differences are:

16 output ports instead of 24
No AutoMatch(tm) electronic servo matching
No BEC
100A current handling (50A per side) instead of the 200A (100A per side) that the X24 has

That's it! Same programming, same display, same buttons, etc. It's the *exact same* proven code. I literally just disabled the AutoMatch(tm) and BEC functions in the menu and that's it. It took 1 minute to make new code for a new product.
Jul 20, 2020, 03:12 PM
Hey Jim, any update on how the testing is going and when the X16 will become available.
Jul 20, 2020, 07:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by FBY002
Hey Jim, any update on how the testing is going and when the X16 will become available.
LOL !!!!!😂. Thatís the funniest thing Iíve heard all month !!!!
Jul 22, 2020, 08:18 PM
X16's are in QC at the board house. We have all of the parts now in house for the sandwiched assembly (instead of a plastic case). i will post some pictures shortly of a sample production unit. I expect to have the boards probably some time late next week. After that, we have to do programming and secondary assembly here - which is the switches, connectors, OLED, etc. and then assemble the pieces and do a final test. So, we are getting close to having them available.
Jul 23, 2020, 09:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimDrew
X16's are in QC at the board house. We have all of the parts now in house for the sandwiched assembly (instead of a plastic case). i will post some pictures shortly of a sample production unit. I expect to have the boards probably some time late next week. After that, we have to do programming and secondary assembly here - which is the switches, connectors, OLED, etc. and then assemble the pieces and do a final test. So, we are getting close to having them available.
Jim , any updates on the transmitter ???

I’m still on the list ....
Jul 23, 2020, 02:00 PM
First prototypes of the new transmitter were shipped to beta testers before the Coronavirus hit. Not much has progressed since then.
Jul 23, 2020, 02:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimDrew
First prototypes of the new transmitter were shipped to beta testers before the Coronavirus hit. Not much has progressed since then.
Great, please keep us posted.....

Quick Reply