This thread is privately moderated by DutchRC, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Jan 27, 2020, 12:15 PM
my RC. Your info
Thread OP
Discussion

Catalyst Machineworks BangGOD 5" Freestyle quad - Frame Review

Halloa people

so yes. I'm going to be doing a fresh new quad build.. In fact: I will do a Detailed How To of this build.
To kinda kick things of a bit I'll start by reviewing the frame I will use in that build series. And I used a Premium frame this time

Link to the frame: Catalist Machineworks BongGOD 5" Freestyle frame

And here are my findings on the frame + some additional info on it:

the BangGOD Freestyle frame by Catalyst Machineworks! - FRAME REVIEW (20 min 38 sec)

Specifications:
type: Freestyle
wheelbase: 234 mm
base thickness: 5mm arms
material(s): carbon fiber + metal standoffs
weight: 142 grams
chamfered edges: yes
clean: VERY
buzzer: nope
LED board: nope
battery strap: 2x
battery anti-skid pad: nope