Canadian Paper Airplane - Made from a Frozen T-Shirt - Video

This video shows how to make a paper airplane from a frozen T-Shirt in Canada.

Splash

Funny Video

This was just too funny not to share. This youtube video was taken from a Tik Tok video and is sort of an instructional vid on how to make a paper airplane in a Canadian winter. The video starts out with a guy running a white t-shirt under a water faucet soaking the shirt completely. He then goes outside and lays the wet shirt flat on his deck. The video cuts to 1-minute later and the guys walks back outside and picks up the shirt which has been frozen solid. Next he proceeds to fold up the shirt like a paper airplane and gives it a toss. It's quite humorous to watch and also makes me happy I don't live in a place that is cold enough to accomplish this flight. Enjoy!

Jan 29, 2020, 10:00 AM
///////
Hilarious..........and true
Jan 29, 2020, 06:32 PM
B for Bruce
The rumors of us living in igloos is grossly exaggerated. If we did we'd be homeless for two months out of the year..... But we'd have a nice swimming pool for that time....

That's totally hilarious! I've got to send that on to a bunch of my buddies. Thanks for the smile!

Quick Reply