Sep 15, 2021, 08:27 PM
Yes. I am very satisfied with my first tests.
The feeling I had for this first test and very great, that happiness...
Soon the first flight...

Philippe.
to remove ads between posts
Sep 16, 2021, 01:06 AM
Watch out for that planet....
Well done Phillipe. Your Goose looks beutiful!

Shane.
Sep 16, 2021, 11:22 AM

The tecnology involved ........

..... bogels my mind! l watched the first few vidios, & realized what kind of modeler l am compaired to you-all Laramie.
Sep 20, 2021, 03:56 AM

Grumman Goose V2

I put two little videos for you. These videos are not very nice, but they are ready to show you the first flights. What happiness !!!
Now my Goose has done a dozen flights.
Many thanks to Barth for his design work, which allows us to assemble machines like the Goose easily, and have them fly for sure.
Good flights, everyone ...

Philippe
Rc Grumman Goose JRF5 (1 min 24 sec)

Rc Grumman Goose JRF5 (2 min 30 sec)
Sep 20, 2021, 10:51 AM
Paul Kohlmann
Not very nice?

Beautiful country, great camera work, excellent flying. And your Goose is gorgeous. Thanks for sharing!

Koh
Sep 20, 2021, 12:17 PM
I fly, therefore, I crash!!!
As Longhorns said, all beautiful!! Great job!!

SteveT.
Latest blog entry: My old shop....
Sep 21, 2021, 01:22 AM
71% of the world is runway . .
Thread OP
Very nice! so satisfying to see another Goose fly so well! Congrats and many thanks for sharing.

Cheers,

Bart
Sep 21, 2021, 04:02 PM
Father by day, hacker by night
Congratulations! It looks absolutely magnificent both in the air and on water.
Sep 21, 2021, 04:54 PM
Watch out for that planet....
Well done Phillipe!

Your Goose flies very nice!

Shane.
Sep 22, 2021, 04:04 AM
Thank you very much to all of you for your comments, it's heartwarming, thank you, a big thank you,

Philippe.
Sep 22, 2021, 08:53 AM
love to fly, hate to crash
Great looking and beautiful flight video, really like the in close and low flying instead of a small dot high in the sky, made for an enjoyable video watch.
Sep 22, 2021, 10:31 AM
I just hope your Goose never finds those airplane magnets near the shore to the right of the pilot!
Oct 01, 2021, 06:15 AM
Into the burning blue
Very nice job Phillipe! Congratulations!

Alec
Oct 24, 2021, 07:52 AM

"Build"

Bart, what you have done is nothing less than "OUTSTANDING!!!!"I wish my mentor an flying bud. was alive to see your builds. He was a engineer in aerospace.An a fine builder . He loved flying off water more than fishing his last build was this(his 2nd)scratch built flying boat,(my first)I still have mine we built them 30 years ago.
Thanks again for sharing your builds.....AG.
Oct 24, 2021, 12:37 PM
71% of the world is runway . .
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Army Grunt
Bart, what you have done is nothing less than "OUTSTANDING!!!!"I wish my mentor an flying bud. was alive to see your builds. He was a engineer in aerospace.An a fine builder . He loved flying off water more than fishing his last build was this(his 2nd)scratch built flying boat,(my first)I still have mine we built them 30 years ago.
Thanks again for sharing your builds.....AG.
Thank you so much for this very nice comment glad you like my build threads

Kind regards,

Bart

Quick Reply