$49.95 Flight Packs Who Can Do It? - RC Groups
Mar 29, 2002, 10:37 AM

$49.95 Flight Packs Who Can Do It?

Hi Vendors et al. Given the strong toy market in Asia...can anyone safely predict when for $50 you will get a Rx 3-4 ch...2 servos pic/nano and a 2-4A speed contoll? For parkflyers/backyard say1000ft range! Here's hoping Best Regards
to remove ads between posts
Apr 02, 2002, 07:27 PM
uh, looks like you got the answering machine
Apr 02, 2002, 07:58 PM
Always looking UP

Re: $49.95 Flight Packs Who Can Do It?

Quote:
Originally posted by Bleriot
Hi Vendors et al. Given the strong toy market in Asia...can anyone safely predict when for $50 you will get a Rx 3-4 ch...2 servos pic/nano and a 2-4A speed contoll? For parkflyers/backyard say1000ft range! Here's hoping Best Regards
When the demand drops to nil, the components are outdated and totally replaced by hybrid circuitry, and when the Asians need to get rid of the last of the stock that remains in their warehouse

I didnt want to go into left field here, but I noticed (NOW) you can buy 4 standard servos for about $42, but for about $79 to $99, you can get them, a 7 channel FM receiver, a 4.8 cell pack, and a on/off switch/harness, SOOO, how much does each of the above REALLY cost seperately?

I guess what I am trying to say (as an average consumer, I think) that I would buy more NOW, just to have it readily available, but I am still forced to wait til I need it (and can afford it) and then have to wait on the slow boat from you know where. Slipping off target here:

I ordered ONE MPJET 3.8:1 from a well known source, SEVEN weeks ago, the boat still isnt here....thats what happens when everything isnt made in your country, state, county or neighborhood, anymore..

In fact, at this rate, everything will be made `somewhere else'
Apr 02, 2002, 11:41 PM
Hey, Is this an asain bashing thread?