Jan 24, 2020, 10:59 PM
Trader Rating: 5
Thread OP
Discussion

Fraud

User name ryda is a fraud and scammer. Sold me an engine and once paid for not heard from since.
to remove ads between posts
Jan 25, 2020, 09:28 AM
Trader Rating: 333
file a paypal claim!
If you used a gift payment shame is on you
Jan 25, 2020, 09:52 AM
Trader Rating: 79
Was it for this?
https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show...2#post43666683
If not, at least post a link to the transaction .
Jan 25, 2020, 01:21 PM
Trader Rating: 10
If it's "Ryda", they joined 6 days ago. Amazingly they just happened to have what you want, and didn't respond in your wanted ad thread per their standard practice. Whether payment was by Paypal gift of goods and services it doesn't even matter. They come back every day and somehow people will pay a brand new member for something that they almost certainly don't have. People need to just stop dealing with brand new 0 TRs who just happen to have the higher dollar item that they want. Would be different if they were able to show who they are in the rc arena and/or an established reputation, which I'm 110% sure they don't do and cant do.
Last edited by AntiArf; Jan 25, 2020 at 01:38 PM.
Jan 25, 2020, 03:20 PM
Trader Rating: 112
Built not Bought
Quote:
Originally Posted by AntiArf
If it's "Ryda", they joined 6 days ago. Amazingly they just happened to have what you want, and didn't respond in your wanted ad thread per their standard practice. Whether payment was by Paypal gift of goods and services it doesn't even matter. They come back every day and somehow people will pay a brand new member for something that they almost certainly don't have. People need to just stop dealing with brand new 0 TRs who just happen to have the higher dollar item that they want. Would be different if they were able to show who they are in the rc arena and/or an established reputation, which I'm 110% sure they don't do and cant do.
AGREED..

you have to be smart with who you deal with.. for example :
I do not use pp goods and service period, you want what I have you will send it friends or cash in hand on pick.
ALL MY SALES ARE DONE THAT WAY ,HIGH DOLLAR OR LOW DOLLAR. I tell you right in the sale DO NOT BUY IF YOU HAVE AN ISSUE WITH THAT.
my rating clearly speaks for itself, if you deal with others that have RED FLAGS from jump DO NOT BUY the old cliché is and always will be relevant..
if it sounds to good to be true IT IS.
Jan 25, 2020, 07:11 PM
Trader Rating: 121
Quote:
Originally Posted by SCUBASTEVE95
AGREED..

I do not use pp goods and service period, you want what I have you will send it friends or cash in hand on pick.
ALL MY SALES ARE DONE THAT WAY ,HIGH DOLLAR OR LOW DOLLAR. I tell you right in the sale DO NOT BUY IF YOU HAVE AN ISSUE WITH THAT.
my rating clearly speaks for itself, if you deal with others that have RED FLAGS from jump DO NOT BUY the old cliché is and always will be relevant..
so now you get a pissed off customer , he shows this to paypal , not to their rules , "you have to be smart with who you deal with "
Jan 25, 2020, 08:13 PM
Trader Rating: 147
AMA 72859 Build Baby, Build!
To me, being smart with who you deal with means to totally avoid someone who ONLY accepts Paypal Friends and Family as the method of payment!

Sellers with good ratings have gone bad too!
Last edited by ww2collector; Jan 25, 2020 at 08:14 PM. Reason: add
Jan 25, 2020, 09:02 PM
Built not Bought
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dennis Everett
so now you get a pissed off customer , he shows this to paypal , not to their rules , "you have to be smart with who you deal with "
"Exactly "

Quote:
Originally Posted by ww2collector
To me, being smart with who you deal with means to totally avoid someone who ONLY accepts Paypal Friends and Family as the method of payment!

Sellers with good ratings have gone bad too!
to each his own . Paypal is one sided against the seller ..
you sell something NIB, buyer uses it, breaks it ,sends it back under not as described 4 months later and paypal gives him full refund.. there are just as many sketchy buyers on here anymore as sellers.. if someone buys an item at a local pick up gives you cash do they get a refund up to 6 months later..no
Jan 25, 2020, 09:10 PM
Trader Rating: 3
Old new guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by SCUBASTEVE95
AGREED..

Only a fool buys from someone like this.
Jan 25, 2020, 09:14 PM
Built not Bought
for someone who just tread trolls on here and does
very little buying and selling wait till it happens to
you a few times your the same person against guns
till someone give you a problem then you go buy one.
Jan 27, 2020, 08:57 PM
Trader Rating: 7
Back to original topic, he claims to be cleaning out his brothers garage who has passed away. I have asked him to send me a photo of the item im looking for with his username written on a piece of paper with todays date. Haven’t seen any response yet....
Jan 27, 2020, 11:14 PM
Trader Rating: 1

Saito FA 100Ti

I knew this was too good to be true...
Feb 01, 2020, 03:27 AM
Trader Rating: 115
Commander Missle Silo One
Well SCUBASTEVE95, RC Groups specifically recommends not to use F And F. Myself and a lot other guys wont buy from you either. Way too much attitude going on there! Bye.
Feb 01, 2020, 04:38 AM
Trader Rating: 138
Bellanca Kruesair
There's also a Sticky about buying from unsolicited ads via email.... but nobody reads this stuff before buying…
Latest blog entry: Ban Birds.

Quick Reply