May 21, 2020, 11:58 PM
If it flies - I want one!
Excellent info, Paul - thank you. And great minds and all with the battery position and mounting (see pic).
Have not flown again since last week, but have fiddled with the battery position and if I get it right back and lodged in the former at rear of wing, the CG just comes to 70mm. That will teach me to build as light as I can down the rear end!
Have to connect the battery first, as all the plugs and electric string disappear down the hole after the battery.
Looking forward to the handling with a neutral setup - I also felt the need for a smidgen of downthrust first time out, but will re-assess after next session.
Cheers,
Pete
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply