Blade Fusion 480 Smart Super Combo Helicopter Kit

Built on years of engineering and development knowledge, the Blade Fusion 480 helicopter packs all the high-end features into a rugged and durable airframe ready to rip up the skies.

Splash

Blade Fusion 480 is ready for Pre-Order

The Fusion 480 gets a nice update with better gear in this Super Combo edition. Built on years of engineering and development knowledge, the Blade® Fusion™ 480 helicopter packs all the high-end features into a rugged and durable airframe ready to rip up the skies. This powerhouse features lightweight carbon fiber and anodized aluminum construction presenting exceptional rigidity and durability. The optimized control system geometry offers the most efficient and responsive control. The quiet helical main gear is ready to be driven by a 40-43mm brushless motor bringing high power and torque. A belt-driven tail assembly is housed in construction utilizing both carbon fiber and aluminum to ensure precision performance every flight. For advanced-level 3D pilots, the Fusion 480 delivers an aggressive heli leaving the others in its dust cloud. The Blade Fusion 480 Smart Super Combo Helicopter Kit is available for pre-order at $749.99.

Key Features:

• All metal and carbon fiber construction
  • 2mm carbon fiber frame, 3mm carbon fiber landing gear, 2.5mm tail box/fin
  • Efficient helical main gear paired with a steel pinion to reduce noise
  • Oversized 25mm tail boom eliminating the need for boom supports
  • 6mm wide belt-driven tail with adjustable belt tension
  • 5mm high-strength steel tail shaft paired with metal bell crank, hub and grips
  • Full carbon fiber and aluminum tail box with large aluminum pulley
  • 5mm carbon fiber tail pushrod for precise tail control
  • High-strength steel 10mm main shaft and 8mm spindle
  • Standard size servos for cyclic and tail
  • Hidden tail servo for a sleek look
  • Capable of 3000 RPM head speed for aggressive flight performance
  • Save money and get everything needed to complete your Fusion 480 with this Super Combo!
  • Practice flying this aircraft in the RealFlight® simulator!

What's in the box:

• (1) Fusion 480 Helicopter Kit
  • (1) 4320-1300Kv Brushless Motor
  • (1) Avian 100 amp Smart ESC
  • (3) H6050 High-Torque Mid-Speed Heli Cyclic Servo
  • (1) H6060 Mid-Torque Ultra-Speed Heli Tail Servo
  • (1) FC6250HX Flight Controller
  • (1) 4651T SRXL2 Serial Reciever
  • (1) User Manual

Check out the Blade Fusion 480 Smart Super Combo Helicopter Kit Here

Jun 06, 2020, 02:28 PM

Fusion 480 smart super combo is a winner..

Very happy with the purchase of this Smart Super Combo. Building it was a breeze to build and the quality of the kit is excellent. Two notes to mention is there are no bullet connectors included to solder on the motor and there is not a direct mounting of the Avian ESC ( I bought adapter from a fellow pilot from FB) These were my only real two complaints... I know the combo was originally sold with the Talon with did mount right up. The smart Avian ESC is new and the adapter has not included yet, most are using zip ties I assume.
Setting it all up took a little time since I have not done it in several years.... I just looked through the instructions and watched the Spektrum videos on YouTube and it all worked out. I will say the it would have been more difficult with out the videos because FC6250HX instructions are a little lacking for clarity. The other puzzling information in the 480 manual that was lacking were the basic recommended helicopter throttle and pitch cures...to start with. I just kind of started with the 360 Fusion settings.
Overall I am very pleased with the performance and flight characteristics.. a very solid flyer. The 6250hx works great and keeps the bird locked on.
I really like all the forward programming and the Smart Information at you finger tips.
Great job to the Blade Team.
Jun 06, 2020, 02:31 PM
Here's a pic of the Microheli skids on the fusion 480 .
Jun 24, 2020, 10:20 PM
32 yrs. Of aircraft Flying!
Very nice, how many flights you have on it so far? A guy at my new club has one he flys the crap out of it and it takes it.. I think I want one, I have flown blades, Aligns, logos, Oxy, this newer Fusion really do look nice was looking for another trex 550-600 but i really think i be happy with one of these.
Jun 27, 2020, 05:42 PM
I have only a dozen flights on it ... It has been such a busy spring and had a hard time getting a chance to fly. I really like the bird.
Jun 28, 2020, 07:17 PM
32 yrs. Of aircraft Flying!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nytro97
I have only a dozen flights on it ... It has been such a busy spring and had a hard time getting a chance to fly. I really like the bird.
Awesome, yeah i understand. this has been a crazy year.

Quick Reply