Jan 24, 2020, 03:04 AM
Thread OP
Discussion

Voltage Rx Alarm

Hi ,

I just got the DS-12 as my first Jeti. I keep getting Low Voltage warming even after I set it to be at 3.5V and the telemetry feedback showing my Voltage rx is between 3.88 to 4.08V. The warming is constant without any interval stop.

thanks in advance for your help.

Jonathan
to remove ads between posts
Jan 24, 2020, 09:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jyzoom
Hi ,

I just got the DS-12 as my first Jeti. I keep getting Low Voltage warming even after I set it to be at 3.5V and the telemetry feedback showing my Voltage rx is between 3.88 to 4.08V. The warming is constant without any interval stop.

thanks in advance for your help.

Jonathan
Where are you setting the alarm ? It can be set in the transmitter and also set in the receiver via device explorer. I believe it is set to 4.5V by default in the receiver and will be sent to the transmitter as a morse code alarm. If you look in the alarms menu you will see "morse code alarms" which you can edit to disable individual mores code alarms or disable morse code alarms completely (that's what I usually do).

That said, what are you using for a battery that is giving you a high/low range of 3.88 through 4.08V. Most servos are rated for at least 6 volt operation so I'm just curious why you're using such a low voltage pack...
Jan 24, 2020, 07:36 PM
Thread OP
Thanks wfield0455.

I am using it on DLG with 1 cell.

Jonathan

Quick Reply