Feb 11, 2020, 10:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by randallp
Wondering if the virus thing is affecting manufacturing
Hi,

A majority of the parts for Touch production were ordered prior to the Lunar New Year and the Coronavirus outbreak. Our manufacturing facility is in Batam, Indonesia, not China, so the virus shouldn't impact production unless it would spread widely to Asia. I believe we are in good shape to hit our projections.
to remove ads between posts
Feb 11, 2020, 11:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamie Marks
Hi,

A majority of the parts for Touch production were ordered prior to the Lunar New Year and the Coronavirus outbreak. Our manufacturing facility is in Batam, Indonesia, not China, so the virus shouldn't impact production unless it would spread widely to Asia. I believe we are in good shape to hit our projections.
Does FMA/Revolectrix have any plans to release a Windows version of the app for the Touch-series chargers? I am really missing the detailed logging capability that my old PL6 had but I can't get with the PL6T.
Feb 11, 2020, 02:50 PM
Patrick Randall
Good news! Can I ask what your projections are pls?
Feb 11, 2020, 04:26 PM
Patrick Randall

Will this be able to control other Revo non-bump chargers?

If so, what are the most cost effective chargers to go with it? The PL8 can charge my bigger packs but it would be good to be able to bump control other 4s chargers plugged into separate 12v supplies
Feb 11, 2020, 04:31 PM
Impeadance
These charger are the safest in the industry and I will not be another brand.

Fred
Feb 13, 2020, 10:02 PM
Patrick Randall

Multi PLs being bumped, one history db?

Quote:
Originally Posted by randallp
If so, what are the most cost effective chargers to go with it? The PL8 can charge my bigger packs but it would be good to be able to bump control other 4s chargers plugged into separate 12v supplies
Supplementary question: if I have another one or two power labs connected to the PL8Touch, and I bump charge packs on both, will the s/w app keep track of the pack stat history ok?
Mar 16, 2020, 01:54 PM
Patrick Randall

Bump for discharge to storage and balance?

I have one of the Series 2 double PL8 Touches/Bumps (whatever you call them) on order.
I wonder if it will make "post flying, I've got a few fully charged batteries left" situation easier to handle.
Currently I discharge my 6s at 20A (with custom discharger) each then balance charge them to storage on my CellPro10Ss
Will there be a possible bump setting to achieve this pls?
(I'll probably post this in the other thread too - soryy if this duplicates your effort)

Quick Reply