Oct 24, 2020, 07:43 AM
7 KCAB driver

Announcing the New PowerLab Touch Series II

Yeah, for those of us who prepaid months ago it has become a very old scenario with constant delay notices. My guess is the people they contracted with to produce these have continuously misinformed them of the production/shipping status. Now the question arises what will the quality of the product be from that company.
Last edited by Whiskey Bravo; Oct 28, 2020 at 06:18 AM.
to remove ads between posts
Oct 24, 2020, 10:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whiskey Bravo
Yeah, for those of us who prepaid months ago it has become a very old scenario with constant delay notices. My guess is the people they contracted with to produce these have continuously misinformed them of the production/shipping status. Now the question arises what will the quality of the product be from the same company if and when it ever arrives.
I agree. In October, they said "we were getting a new contract manufacturer set up in Batam, Indonesia" which implies there was issues with the first one. Now that there are repeated issues with the "new" one, I hope for the best but I think they're in over their heads.
Oct 26, 2020, 01:56 PM
I think the team at Revo USA are solid at least they have been every time i've interacted with them. Contract manufacturing always brings in a new set of risks especially with a new supplier.
I do not believe there has been any purposeful attempt to mislead their customers, they are at the mercy of what their suppliers tell them. That being said taking "Pre-Orders" for long lead-time items.......well let's just say i'm not a fan of that and no longer play the game.
Last edited by rossaer; Oct 27, 2020 at 02:16 PM.
Nov 08, 2020, 01:48 PM
Patrick Randall

Status update pls?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamie Marks
The chargers are in production now..
+ 1month - any being shipped to customers yet pls?
Nov 08, 2020, 03:32 PM
"Discussion Always Welcomed"
Yes, I would like to know where I am on the waiting list please.
Yesterday, 01:57 PM
Patrick Randall

I badly need a new 8S charger - any news?

Quote:
Originally Posted by randallp
+ 1month - any being shipped to customers yet pls?
My ancient Cellpro 10S has finally died. It got hotter and hotter and now won't charge.

Is there any hope on the horizon? I don't really want to buy another make.

Quick Reply