Jan 22, 2020, 08:46 AM
Thread OP
Discussion

ESC not recognixed bi BLheli software

As per title I have the ESC not recognized, actually none of the software - BLheli configurator and BLHeli suite - connects to the ESCs.
BLheli_32 works perfectly on another board KAKUTE AIO F4, but not possible to have BLheli_S working on a SPRacing (EMAX Skyline F3).
The FC is connected to a PDB MATEK FCHUB-6S and the ESC are HGLRC BLHELI-S 28A OPTO D SHOT.
Neither I can make the motor spin with betaflight having configurator 10.6.0 and firmware downgraded to 3.5.7.
Do you have any suggestion?

PS: This is not a dobule post but I believe this is the proper section. Please mod delete other post.
to remove ads between posts
Jan 23, 2020, 01:51 AM
Physics, or is it fizzix?
The EMAX Skyline F3 is a pretty old flight controller. You would be better off replacing it with a current F7 board and the latest Betaflight. A Matek F722-STD would be a good choice and the pass through from Blheli suite to the ESCs will work.
Jan 23, 2020, 12:53 PM
Thread OP
Thank you for you answer. I am aware about the Skyline being an obsolete FC but I have this on an old quad still flying used to make some tests, training and learning without being worried about crashes.
I would like to understand why the software is not connecting nor reading and why Betaflight does not spin the motors.

Quick Reply