Jan 22, 2020, 11:19 PM
Trader Rating: 86
Quote:
Originally Posted by scale_only
I've given several newbies their first feedback,, just have to be smart about it
Me too. So far so good.
Iím not sure if I would spend hundreds of dollars though under the same circumstances. Thatís a little much for me.
to remove ads between posts
Jan 23, 2020, 06:44 PM
Trader Rating: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by SRM
It's unfortunate mister that you were scammed, never a good thing. Posting your warning post in every single thread (spamming) was the wrong thing to do and I think you know full well that doing so was a bad thing. You are in a way a bad guy for doing so.

Lighten up
Jan 23, 2020, 07:01 PM
Trader Rating: 9
I kinda see his point. There's no excuse for people falling for this constant new guy wanting PP gift, communication off site, and seems to have just what you want. Seems people really want something and will roll the dice. If people quit doing that, then the guy would eventually stop coming back. Kinda frustrating to watch people reward the guy. It is minimal effort to sign up and post replies to wanted ads, but still requires some effort and they wouldn't bother over time if it was fruitless, as it should be.
Jan 24, 2020, 10:28 AM
Trader Rating: 29
I'm Tri'n, are you Tri'n?
I can't believe that I'm still reading "Paid with F & F " with all the warnings in place..
Jan 24, 2020, 10:54 AM
Trader Rating: 152
Build a scale plane already!!!
I don't see where the OP said he paid that way?
Jan 24, 2020, 12:54 PM
All the rest of the "a new type of scam" constantly returning scammer red flags were there. Every now and then they must get really hard up for whatever xxx they're doing, and accept goods and services payment. Probably using it for the short term loan thing.
Jan 24, 2020, 02:14 PM
Trader Rating: 55
AMA 8855
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheX
So all of the posts I've made over 15 years in the heli forums, etc. mean nothing to you? Only trader rating does? Wow, so much for being part of the hobby.
IMHO for the first time in any posts you are correct. Your 15 years of mostly obnoxious single sentence caustic observations don’t mean squat, at least not to me. My post simply relates to your element of exposer for scam. To observe the game is one thing, to be a player in the game is another.
TJE III
Last edited by T J EWING; Jan 24, 2020 at 02:32 PM.
Jan 26, 2020, 02:24 AM
Trader Rating: 0
I was contacted by the account after posting a wanted add....

suspicions raised when the 2 images he sent me where named 'screen shot....'

asked for further pics and it's different models in each pic.
Jan 26, 2020, 12:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Likeomg
I was contacted by the account after posting a wanted add....

suspicions raised when the 2 images he sent me where named 'screen shot....'

asked for further pics and it's different models in each pic.
"screen shot" LOL
Jan 26, 2020, 12:48 PM
Trader Rating: 152
Build a scale plane already!!!
Worse than a screen shot, which if edited right can look original,, is a picture of the computer screen at a funny angle,,, sure I believe you have that item,, LOL
Jan 27, 2020, 04:49 PM
Trader Rating: 3
Old new guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by T J EWING
IMHO for the first time in any posts you are correct. Your 15 years of mostly obnoxious single sentence caustic observations donít mean squat, at least not to me. My post simply relates to your element of exposer for scam. To observe the game is one thing, to be a player in the game is another.
TJE III
You have no idea what my 15 years of posting has involved. You're speaking about something you haven't a single clue about.

Quick Reply