Thread Tools
Jan 22, 2020, 01:00 PM
Useful Idiot
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightnin
??Projection?? Schiff is a liar, easily proven, there are mountains of video in his own words.
Compared to another person in the saga, he appears a mere novice. https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...ims-over-days/
Jan 22, 2020, 01:04 PM
Government is a fearful master
electroman7's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by AA5BY
58% say Trump abused his power.
51% say Trump should be removed from office.
67% say witnesses should testify in impeachment trial.
Polls have been proven to be biased time and again. There is a well tried practice of weighing the sample population with people who have political views similar to the pollsters. I trust no poll from any polling entity.
Jan 22, 2020, 01:11 PM
Government is a fearful master
electroman7's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greybird
I can't wait to see Hunter, Eric, Joe and maybe Adam seethe on the stand.

Won't that be fun?
The republicans are holding the Bidens in the wings waiting for the possibility of a vote to include witnesses. When dems parade Bolton and other white house officials in front of the cameras, the republicans will parade Joe and Hunter out and destroy them both. Bolton is a conservative republican. He will agree with Trumps policies, maybe not his approach. He ain't gonna roll Trump over for a bunch of leftist hacks.
Jan 22, 2020, 01:42 PM
Bagpipes spoken here
Pipemajor's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by RMSlinkers
Best to understand this. Trump will overcome anything you throw at him. Three years of it and counting. Only Five, Four, Three, Two, one left.
Trump won't be able to overcome himself. His worst outcome will be for the Senate to acquit. He will (again) interpret that as a complete exoneration of any past misbehaviors and immediately do something even more abhorrent.

The final verdict will be delivered by the voters in November.
Jan 22, 2020, 02:23 PM
Registered User
Dave Barrow's Avatar
Thread OP
Democrats case is so weak, they spent most of yesterday begging for more witnesses. Witnesses they didn't or wouldn't bother trying to get in the House Sham Inquiry. The Senate should not have any witnesses that were not in the House Inquiry, same as with the Clinton impeachment Trial.
Jan 22, 2020, 02:28 PM
Registered User
AA5BY's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by electroman7
Polls have been proven to be biased time and again. There is a well tried practice of weighing the sample population with people who have political views similar to the pollsters. I trust no poll from any polling entity.
How do you then explain that the RealClear Politics average of polling for the 2016 election missed the actual results by only 1.1%?
Jan 22, 2020, 02:36 PM
Registered User
AA5BY's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pipemajor
Trump won't be able to overcome himself. His worst outcome will be for the Senate to acquit. He will (again) interpret that as a complete exoneration of any past misbehaviors and immediately do something even more abhorrent.

The final verdict will be delivered by the voters in November.
There will be weeping and wailing and gnashing of teeth for one side while the other celebrates big. This is the sad state of where politics has taken America.
Jan 22, 2020, 02:39 PM
Registered User
Dave Barrow's Avatar
Thread OP
Democrats have all but guaranteed that Trump will be re elected with this sham impeachment. That's great for America, but very bad for the Democrat Party. Republicans will retake the House and hold the Senate.
Jan 22, 2020, 02:46 PM
Registered User
AA5BY's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave Barrow
Democrats have all but guaranteed that Trump will be re elected with this sham impeachment. That's great for America, but very bad for the Democrat Party. Republicans will retake the House and hold the Senate.
Got any pics wearing the leotards and tight shorts with a cape? Also, do you have to wear the suit to obtain the super powers to foretell the future?
Jan 22, 2020, 03:17 PM
Registered User
Dave Barrow's Avatar
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by AA5BY
Got any pics wearing the leotards and tight shorts with a cape? Also, do you have to wear the suit to obtain the super powers to foretell the future?
None needed, Dems wrote their own obituary, they called them Impeachment Articles.
Jan 22, 2020, 03:23 PM
Bagpipes spoken here
Pipemajor's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by AA5BY
There will be weeping and wailing and gnashing of teeth for one side while the other celebrates big. This is the sad state of where politics has taken America.
No matter the outcome, there will be no weeping, wailing, gnashing or celebrating on my part. We are undergoing one of the most serious and somber responsibilities afforded to us by our Constitution - putting a duly elected president on trial for alleged misconduct.

It's shameful that a sitting POTUS could boast Article II of our Constitution allows him to do anything he wants and his defense in behalf of a major political party effectively is saying, "Yeah, he abused his office, he obstructed the United States Congress but, there's nothing you can do about it."

I'm secretly hoping the Senate, on a pure partisan verdict, will acquit Trump which would allow we citizens to cast the final verdict in November.
"Mr. President - you're FIRED!"
Jan 22, 2020, 03:42 PM
Equinsu Ocha
Lightnin's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pipemajor
No matter the outcome, there will be no weeping, wailing, gnashing or celebrating on my part. We are undergoing one of the most serious and somber responsibilities afforded to us by our Constitution - putting a duly elected president on trial for alleged misconduct.

It's shameful that a sitting POTUS could boast Article II of our Constitution allows him to do anything he wants and his defense in behalf of a major political party effectively is saying, "Yeah, he abused his office, he obstructed the United States Congress but, there's nothing you can do about it."

I'm secretly hoping the Senate, on a pure partisan verdict, will acquit Trump which would allow we citizens to cast the final verdict in November.
"Mr. President - you're FIRED!"



The entire case put forward by the democrats is falsified and based on inuendo, and hyperbole. They have made a major miscalculation putting Schiffty out front. He has a clear, and well documented history of lying and making up stories to push a narrative. There is a clear history demonstrating the liberal agenda to impeach this President no matter what. Lying, bias, and agenda, not justice, and not consitutionally supported. The demorats have abandoned the constitution and due process.

I could even feel bad for them but for the fact they have done it to themselves. In that, Dave has it spot on.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave Barrow
None needed, Dems wrote their own obituary, they called them Impeachment Articles.
Jan 22, 2020, 04:01 PM
Registered User
Dave Barrow's Avatar
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pipemajor
No matter the outcome, there will be no weeping, wailing, gnashing or celebrating on my part. We are undergoing one of the most serious and somber responsibilities afforded to us by our Constitution - putting a duly elected president on trial for alleged misconduct.

It's shameful that a sitting POTUS could boast Article II of our Constitution allows him to do anything he wants and his defense in behalf of a major political party effectively is saying, "Yeah, he abused his office, he obstructed the United States Congress but, there's nothing you can do about it."

I'm secretly hoping the Senate, on a pure partisan verdict, will acquit Trump which would allow we citizens to cast the final verdict in November.
"Mr. President - you're FIRED!"
On a Pure Partisan Impeachment.
Jan 22, 2020, 04:44 PM
Don't look at me like that....
62pilot's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by electroman7
The republicans are holding the Bidens in the wings waiting for the possibility of a vote to include witnesses. When dems parade Bolton and other white house officials in front of the cameras, the republicans will parade Joe and Hunter out and destroy them both. Bolton is a conservative republican. He will agree with Trumps policies, maybe not his approach. He ain't gonna roll Trump over for a bunch of leftist hacks.
The last thing the right wants is Biden questioned in public.
But Biden should hold the same standard as trump. If Uncle Joe has to answer questions , so should Trump.
Since conservatives say trump should be able to face his accuser , so should Biden get to face Trump.
But Trump is banking on repubs voting party over Constitution and Biden will never be called. The last thing a defendant wants is the victim testifying.
Not to mention, Biden isn't the one being impeached. Trump is. Biden has no reason to or he would have been called during the House inquiries.
Jan 22, 2020, 04:48 PM
Government is a fearful master
electroman7's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by AA5BY
How do you then explain that the RealClear Politics average of polling for the 2016 election missed the actual results by only 1.1%?
Real Clear Politics does aggregate averaging on a large number of polls. They predicted that HRC would win the 2016 election.
Last edited by electroman7; Jan 23, 2020 at 05:27 PM.


Quick Reply
Message:

Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Discussion Thanks Chuck Schumer ambientech Life, The Universe, and Politics 0 Dec 17, 2014 11:25 PM
Discussion Chuck Schumer "Obamacare Was A Mistake" DT56 Life, The Universe, and Politics 45 Nov 29, 2014 07:01 AM
Discussion Extremely Yours, Love, Chuck Schumer MtnGoat Life, The Universe, and Politics 5 Apr 11, 2011 05:12 PM
Discussion Hey, Guns Can BE Good Clean Fun- Chuck Schumer Goes Hunting Real Ira Life, The Universe, and Politics 2 Dec 23, 2009 02:43 PM
Discussion Chuck Schumer wants to regulate our hobby? ElectRick Life, The Universe, and Politics 62 Jun 22, 2007 03:14 AM