This thread is privately moderated by Sam Ehab, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Jan 19, 2020, 07:40 PM
Trader Rating: 31
Thread OP
$49.00 USD
Buyer pays shipping
Sold

Look what I found!!! JR PCM9 Transmitter 9CH FREE SHIP!!!

Classic fella from the old PCM days. I believe this was the "first PCM" introduced by JR. This is the Heli version, it was top of the line in its glorious days!
Never crashed, LOL. Really, well taken care of but battery is dead of course and the switches are a bit stiff but not broken and they move, they have not been used in years, they need some loving. The sticks are smooth with no play.

Selling as PARTS, AS IS no Returns, no complaints! LOL. But please take care of it or display it in your glass case with other antiques!

FREE SHIP "IF" sold at my asking price,

Accepted offers will be charged USPS Priority flat rate box, $14.95 in USA.

Cash, USPS MO, PP(pay fees or FF) and Local pick all work for me.

I am in San Jose near route 85 and Union Ave exit.

Post here but best to PM.
Last edited by Sam Ehab; Jan 21, 2020 at 12:02 AM.
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply