This thread is privately moderated by HyperHelis, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Jan 19, 2020, 07:52 AM
Trader Rating: 241
Thread OP
$70.00 USD
Seller Pays Shipping
Sold

Blade Mcps

Bnf Blade mcps ready to go! Nothing bent or broken, flys as it should. Other than a small spot repaired on canopy with red vinyl. Its just too small for my eyes. I did dump it a couple times. Once into the house and once into grass. The blades in the bag are used but the blades on the heli are new from the parts bag. I flew them once. Comes with a pricey extra. A nip flybareless unit. It is the mcps version too. Figured that I might need it someday. One nip main motor. 5 packs of KBDD skids and a new one installed. The little nub that holds them into the frame needs to be shaved a little to fit the heli. Not a big deal. The swashplate is from Microheli newly installed. Stock is included with one ball missing. Its a head side ball. Still two more to break. I just bought the MH version instead. Probably 10 flights total on the heli.

Tailboom is covered in red vinyl. Not broken I was just fooling around one night. Its starting to come off though. I can remove it and clean the boom if need be. Just let me know.

Considering whats included this is not a bad price! I'll cover the shipping and paypal fee.

$70.00 shipped

Paypal
Last edited by HyperHelis; Jan 19, 2020 at 05:24 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Jan 19, 2020, 05:42 PM
Trader Rating: 0
I found you from eBay! Can you pm the PayPal?
Jan 19, 2020, 05:43 PM
Trader Rating: 241
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yinzer
I found you from eBay! Can you pm the PayPal?
Yes sir sending pm now.

Quick Reply