This thread is privately moderated by epoweredrc, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Jan 19, 2020, 12:11 AM
Trader Rating: 48
30 yrs. Of Aircraft flying!
Thread OP
$50.00 USD
Seller Pays Shipping
For Sale

Original MCPX, Brand new only test flown once.

Okay so this was dads back up MCPX that was taken out of the box when first got and i flew it i know once in the yard to test it. I guess at one point he was going to convert to brush less cause the stock motor is gone out of it, but besides that its all there, the stock charger, and even the two stock lipos ( no clue if any good) this thing is like what 8 years old? i forget when the original one came out.. i didn't see a manual not sure where it went.
It has the original box as you can see, but if your not interested in the box i would rather just ship in a smaller box I am paying the shipping....
not much i can say about it. Not sure how much they going for these days make a offer. i don't need it.
trying to get rid of as much stuff as i can.

*SOld AS IS i can not guarantee anything electronic, no refunds or exchanges. *
Last edited by epoweredrc; Feb 06, 2020 at 12:34 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Jan 25, 2020, 09:52 AM
Trader Rating: 48
30 yrs. Of Aircraft flying!
Thread OP
$50.00 and i will throw it in a smaller box to keep shipping down to around $15.00

Quick Reply