This thread is privately moderated by epoweredrc, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Jan 19, 2020, 12:04 AM
Trader Rating: 47
30 yrs. Of Aircraft flying!
Thread OP
$150.00 USD
Seller Pays Shipping
For Sale

west mountain CBA units for sale

Some of my dads lipo testing equipment, he never showed me how to use them and im not interested in lipo testing thought someone here might get some use of out them.. They are two CBA units, one box is just a plain box, I think it might have been one of the first units from them that dad tested. the other box shows CBA 2 on it. Look at the pictures, they are two units, 2 CD disks for them but only one wire. so would rather sell both units to one person but will separate if someone doesn't want both..
the bottom is off the 2nd one not sure why dad had it off maybe to help keep it cooler? no idea but it comes with it as seen in picture. there is some papers with the older unit with the cord.

here is there website. but i don't see these two listed guess there all newer units now. Not sure what worth maybe $150 for both.. or feel free make offer. smoke free user and home.. these were everydayflyers.

http://www.westmountainradio.com/cba.php
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply