Jan 18, 2020, 03:59 AM
Thread OP
Help!

Xiro v drone app

Hello everyone out there thank you for reading this
Well here's the problem I have just gone out and bought a XIRO v drone simple to fly and have a nice flight and experience with until it comes to opening up the APP downloading not a problem it's when you go to open the silly thing no sooner you open it it then closes straight away it's mainly for camera control as there's not much you can change when it comes to the drone I understand that it is mainly for the use to get fantastic 4k quality pictures and videos from other from the app it's a great quad is anyone able to help me sort out the app your help would be fantastic yours sincerely from. INDENT
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply