This thread is privately moderated by hightechlowlife, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Jan 17, 2020, 06:02 PM
Trader Rating: 5
Thread OP
$500.00 USD
Shipping negotiable
Sold

Unlimited Desert Racer w/lights and extras

Selling off my udr, dont have the time or space for it.
$500
Maybe 15 packs through it, was replacing the center diff when i moved, never got around to finishing it up.
Comes with stock radio, murat rc light kit (headlights/ tail light bar), replacement parts for diffs, arms, and the batteries are still good but I can include them with dual charger if needed for extra. Body is ok, shows wear, is reinforced near screw holes and rub spots. Tires are in good shape, never run in water (just small puddles, never submerged)
Will ship in original box with manual.
Contact me if you have any questions, i need it gone asap.
We can discuss shipping, depending on location
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply