This thread is privately moderated by fastmax, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Jan 16, 2020, 03:56 PM
Time For Me To Fly!
Thread OP
Mini-Review

L6082 Air Genius 3 In 1 Tiny Whoop Whoover Airplane

Oh yeah! This one should be lots of fun! The L6082 Air Genius 3 in 1 Tiny Whoop Drone, Whoover, Glider is a complete ready to run package that gives you the option of flying a quadcopter, driving a mini hovercraft, or piloting a micro airplane.

The package includes everything you need to get flying, or hovering except 4 AA batteries for the transmitter. They even include 2 flight batteries to keep the fun going longer, with less down time.

One very nice surprise for me was to see that they also include 4 wings. As someone that already owns a bunch of Whoops, and Drones my biggest interest in this model was the idea of having a plane that I could fly around in the house. Extra wings gives me the confidence to push the limits a bit without worry of being grounded due to a hard crash.

Check out the pics, and first glider mode flight video. More info and videos coming soon.

These currently on sale on Amazon here for only $19.99 with free 2 day shipping for Prime members.

L6082 Air Genius 3 In 1 Tiny Whoop Whoover Glider First Flight (1 min 26 sec)

Edit-1/17/2020

Quick outdoor flight in glider mode.

L6802 Air Genius 3 In 1 Glider Mode Outdoor Flight (2 min 41 sec)

Quick driveway run in Whoover mode.

L6082 Air Genius Tiny Whoop Whoover Wing Hovercraft Mode Run (1 min 2 sec)
Last edited by fastmax; Jan 27, 2020 at 05:15 PM.
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply