This thread is privately moderated by helizrnew2me, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Jan 16, 2020, 11:17 AM
Thread OP
Discussion

update

wow ,i have not updated my blog in forever . since my last entry its been years .that said i went thru a period of rc monster trucks such as the emaxx,the colossus, arrma kraton,arrma outcast,traxxas slash,traxxas rustler and probably more .

then i sold everything ground related and got into boats . i really enjoy boats and have had a few of these as well . to mention a few
proboat recoil 26,proboat blackjack 29 ,proboat veles, all those are gone now . i currently have a proboat sonicwake and a hobbyking pursuit . and for rescue i have a traxxas blast .
oh i had owned a traxxas spartan for 2 years and also a streamline thrasher for a year .

yes i go thru alot of gear . i tend to keep things around about 2 years before needing a change .boats have been hanging in there a little longer as i really enjoy them .

i currently picked up a couple quadcopters .
a diatone gt2 2016 racing quad and a armattan acro 355 carbon fiber frame .i still toy around with them now and then .

i just recently won an auction for a brushless traxxas summit .turns out the thing was brand spankin new .yay for me .

so i been toying around with that as well .

thats about it so until next time .be well and rc
Latest blog entry: update
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply