FS: Lots o' stuff
Edit: Updated Tuesday morning for sold items.
Cleaning out my spares box. Nearly everything here I got as part of a package deal or took in a trade. Tried to explain everything well, but ask questions as you like. Some glow, some E, some other.
First to post takes it. Unless specifically mentioned, prices are with shipping and I'll discount a little if I can combine. Check my trader rating and if you get it and you don't like it, return it and I'll refund you money less shipping.
Paypal or USPS money order, included shipping is lower 48 only, though I'll consider shipping elsewhere if you pay all shipping.
1. ME109 model, built 1 servo installed in wing for ailerons. I've flown this one several times on a ,25 and it will move out. Not overly hard to fly, just requires a good underhand chunk to launch. About 35" span. I got it in a trade and while its not great looking, it flies well.
$22 + actual shipping of your choice.
2. House Of Balsa 1/12 P51 model – Took this in a trade. Never flown as it had an OS.10 when I got it and was overweight in my opinion. So I put it on a diet, takings .10 off to put on a Norvel .074. Anyway, needs some work to be flyable condition. Bare airframe only. It does have some wrinkles in the covering. If I was keeping it, I'd go ahead and strip it to recover.
$26 + actual shipping
3. OS 40 LA with Bisson Pitts and regular muffler. Have this in my Sprtsman Waco 30 Bipe and its great. Easy starting and runs strong, but I decided to go to a Saito 40a, so this is going to be spare. Engine in good condition with good power and compression. Engine and regular mufflers are fine. Pitts muffler has a repair to one of the tubes. I ran off our paved runway and hit one of the pitts stacks on the concrete off the runway, knocking it off. I fixed it using aluminum solder rod. Not super pretty, but pressure tight and strong. Pitts muffler is also tapped on both sides for pressure taps. One hole is plugged now and the other has a tap in it.
$52 shipped with the Pitts, $40 shipped with the standard.
4. Magnum 25. Taken in a trade. I've run it on my test stand and it has good compression. $25 shipped
5. TT GP 15. Actually bought this. Had it in a Global FW190 and decide to trade it out for an OS 26 4st. Runs great and motored the 36 ounce FW around very well. $27 shipped
SOLD - RGHCOWNER- Glider power pod for .049 $5
SOLD - I'mRickJames- Hitec RX Single cconversion crystal Ch43 NIP and the 2x 350 mah nimh RX packs 1 ¼ oz - $14.50 for all
SOLD - Tiger Moth- GP fueling valve with fueling probe, new in pack. $6 shipped.
SOLD - Charlie Helper - Weller Soldering iron 25w $7
SOLD - Biper/Piper- 2x Fut S3004 servos nearly new only a few flights $13.50 for both
SOLD - Mattalbr-Futaba RX crystal Dual conversion Ch42- used good $5
SOLD- dshly- Locking type glow plug connector. Banana plugs on one end and locking clip on the other, $5.
Last edited by Dukester; Mar 29, 2005 at 08:05 AM. Reason: updated.
|Category||Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|For Sale||FS or Trade: LOTS O' STUFF||FlybyPDX||Aircraft - Electric - Helis (FS/W)||20||Oct 12, 2005 02:29 AM|
|Eco8 with lots o stuff!||Eman||Aircraft - Electric - Airplanes (FS/W)||3||May 09, 2003 06:56 PM|
|FS: Tons O stuff (and an RTF zagi3C)||torcgolf||Aircraft - Sailplanes (FS/W)||1||Sep 24, 2002 09:39 PM|
|FS: Tons O stuff (and an RTF zagi3C) on EBAY||torcgolf||Aircraft - Electric - Airplanes (FS/W)||3||Sep 24, 2002 09:37 PM|
|lots 'o' stuff for sale||Q-HUNTER||Aircraft - Electric - Airplanes (FS/W)||2||Apr 29, 2002 08:27 PM|