Jan 16, 2020, 11:05 AM
Thread OP
New Product

GEPRC CineEye 79mm CineWhoop FPV Racing RC Drone PNP/BNF Caddx Baby Turtle 1080P HD

GEPRC CineEye 79mm CineWhoop FPV Racing RC Drone PNP/BNF Caddx Baby Turtle 1080P HD With 5 Colors Canopy - Frsky XM+ Receiver

Link

Summary:
CineEye’s frame uses a simple structure and high quality materials as its foundation to build a frame with excellent toughness and strength. The aircraft as a whole has comprehensive protection electronics, excellent flight performance and Smooth handling feel.

CineEye is designed for indoor Micro FPV Quad. Because of its light weight, it has weak wind resistance. With the Caddx Baby Turtle high-definition video lens and stable 5.8g 200mW video transmission, whether you are at a family gathering, recording freely or having an exciting indoor FPV race with friends, you can record every exciting moment while flying .

Powerful flight control module “ GEP-12A-F4 “ which is stable and high-performance computing STM32F411 chip combined with MPU6000 gyroscope to ensure flight stability and comfortable feel. Firmware target: MATEKF411 (MK41), built-in Betaflight OSD, integrated LC filter. The flight controller has a silicone shock-absorbing structure, and the adjusted PID has a significant noise reduction effect.

This micro quad is using the GR1102 10000Kv motors, light weight and sufficient power. Using a 300mAh 4.35V high-voltage lithium battery, paired with GEMFAN 1636-4 40mm propeller, this set of power mix brings the strong lift to the Air.

Features:
No Props and guard in the view
Ultra-light weight
HD [email protected]
Caddx Baby Turtle 1080P
5 colors canopy included
Reliable electronic equipment, reducing weight

Specifications:
Name: CineEye HD
FC & ESC:GEP-12A-F4
ESC:12A(BLheli_S)
Frame:GEP-CE1.6
Motor: GEPRC GEP-GR 8000KV(3S 450mAh)
Wheelbase: 79mm
Motors:GR1102 10000KV
Propeller: 1.6 inch
VTX:5.8g 200mW
Camera: Caddx Baby Turtle
Weight: 50g (without battery)
Battery 300mAh 3S battery (No inclueded)
Flight time: Almost 4mins in a smooth flight
Receiver: Frsky XM+ / Frsky R9mm / TBS Nano RX / Flysky A8SV2

Specifications(Caddx baby turtle V2):
Image sensor: 1/2.7″ CMOS sensor
Horizontal: 800TVL
TV system: NTSC/PAL changeable
Video Resolution: [email protected] / [email protected] / [email protected]
Power Input: DC 4.5-20V
FPV FOV: 155°
Recording FOV: 170°
Mini Illumination: 0.01lux
Image Resolution: 2 Megapixels
Lens: 1.8mm Turbo Eye Lens
Working Current: [email protected]/[email protected] (low consumption)
OSD Menu: Yes (Support Voltage Display)
Video Files: MP4
Audio: Support
Electronic Shutter : PAL : 1/50-100,000 NTSC : 1/60-100,100
S/N Ratio: >60dB (AGC OFF)
Video Output: CVBS
Max Micro SD Card Supported: 8-64GB(need Class 10 or above, recommend Class 10/UHS-I/UHS-II)
GEP-12A-F4 System:
MCU: STM32F411
IMU: MPU6000 gyro/accelerometer (SPI)
OSD: BetaFlight OSD w/ AT7456E chip
BEC Output: [email protected]
Mounting holes: 25.5mm*25.5mm
Input voltage 2-4S LIPO
FC Firmware target: MATEKF411
Continuous current: 12A
ESC protocol: pwm, oneshot125, multishot, dshot150, 300, 600, etc.
ESC Firmware target: Blheli_S G_H_30
Current meter: 210
VTX 5.8G 200mW
Power : PIT/25/100/200mW
Antenna interface : IPEX (UFL)
Telemetry: IRC Tramp
Integrated LC Filter

Package Included:
-1 x CineEye HD CineWhoop Drone
-4 x 1636 3-Blade Propellers ( 4 CW & 4 CCW)
-4 x Spare Part Canopy(4 colors)

Some videos out already!

GEPRC CineEYE HD Micro Cinewhoop Review (13 min 16 sec)

WHOOP TO BUY THIS WINTER ❄️ Geprc CineEye HD - FULL Review & Flights (13 min 17 sec)

GepRC CineEye - Tons Of Fun (16 min 59 sec)
Last edited by Merch; Feb 13, 2020 at 01:04 AM.
to remove ads between posts
Jan 16, 2020, 11:06 AM
Thread OP
Reserved for review.
Jan 18, 2020, 12:22 AM
Thread OP
Mine just got shipped with something else
Jan 31, 2020, 06:54 AM

My review of this GepRc CineEye HD Cinewhoop FPV Racing Drone

Hi fellow rc pilots & rc enthusiasts

GepRC CineEye review. In this GepRC CineEye HD Cinewhoop FPV Racing Drone review with onboard 1080 HD DVR, I include unboxing, inspection, binding, betaflight settings, osd navigation, camera performance, outdoor, fpv & indoor flights with 2S & 3S flight durations.

GepRC CineEye HD Cinewhoop FPV Racing Drone review (25 min 11 sec)
Feb 13, 2020, 01:20 AM
Thread OP
Updated with some pictures full review to follow........one thing to note the Caddx baby turtle does not come with a controller with wires to change camera settings does anyone know the correct pin layout on the board as i have the controller that should work all i need to do is make a lead up.
Feb 13, 2020, 05:19 AM
Baby turtle is same as turtle v2.
Feb 13, 2020, 05:20 AM
No amount of changes to settings is going to help the baby turtle. Personally, I think this camera looks like crap. I actually prefer my Turtle V2s over this... I thought this was supposed to be an improvement on the V2. The way I understand it, the baby turtle whoop version is the way to go. Upgraded camera/sensor, etc. But who really knows? They also removed the option to turn WDR on /off. This option was available in the reviews I watched... but no longer.

Also, why GepRC make me cut hole and wire stuff on BNF? How am I supposed to change aspect ratio without this? How I change FOV?

Beyond that, this quad flies well. I love that aspect of it.

The exclusion of the OSD and necessary wiring sucks. This appears to be the norm at GepRC these days. I didn't get one with my CinePro or CineKing. The CinePro is not what I would call cheap... yet they give you no way to change the FPV camera settings. Ridiculous. IMO. Not to mention the crappy straps they send. That said, they work fairly well for the CineEye.
Last edited by KAOS_Factor; Feb 13, 2020 at 05:36 AM.
Feb 21, 2020, 09:30 AM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by KAOS_Factor
No amount of changes to settings is going to help the baby turtle. Personally, I think this camera looks like crap. I actually prefer my Turtle V2s over this... I thought this was supposed to be an improvement on the V2. The way I understand it, the baby turtle whoop version is the way to go. Upgraded camera/sensor, etc. But who really knows? They also removed the option to turn WDR on /off. This option was available in the reviews I watched... but no longer.

Also, why GepRC make me cut hole and wire stuff on BNF? How am I supposed to change aspect ratio without this? How I change FOV?

Beyond that, this quad flies well. I love that aspect of it.

The exclusion of the OSD and necessary wiring sucks. This appears to be the norm at GepRC these days. I didn't get one with my CinePro or CineKing. The CinePro is not what I would call cheap... yet they give you no way to change the FPV camera settings. Ridiculous. IMO. Not to mention the crappy straps they send. That said, they work fairly well for the CineEye.
Thanks for the picture above just found this one as i seen your's and yeah a lot of what you said is spot on.
Sep 27, 2020, 04:18 AM
high.. with feet on the ground
Delete
Last edited by rodher12; Feb 09, 2021 at 05:21 AM.

Quick Reply