This thread is privately moderated by rhomco, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Jan 15, 2020, 07:46 AM
Trader Rating: 109
Thread OP
$425.00 USD
Buyer pays shipping
For Sale

57.6 In Wolf Sampson II 3-D Biplane W/ Motor

Here is a rare find. The Hyperion Wolf 70E Samson 2 ARF is a stunning 3-D Capable Biplane no longer in production. This is a model of a full size Biplane in the Pitts Special family. This is a laser cut, Balsa & Ply factory jig built masterpiece (not a foamy). It is new in the box and in perfect condition without a wrinkle in the covering. Everything is still sealed in the original packages except the Hyperion ZS4025-14 motor which I unsealed to see if the prop Adapter was inside (it is).

This is the recommended motor for high performance. Box size is 61 X 14 X 13 and weight is 13 Pounds. Buyer chooses shipping but Greyhound Package Express will be the most cost effective way to ship. You can calculate shipping from the Greyhound Terminal in Ft. Worth, Texas. I will only charge actual shipping cost. There is no packaging fee.
I have bought six large airplanes in the last year that were shipped Greyhound. They have been 100% reliable and all arrived in better condition than any USPS or UPS shipment.

If you are local or within a reasonable driving distance ill consider trades or partial trades + $

I am interested in:
Civilian and Military Scale planes or kits
Pattern planes or kits
Sport planes or kits
4 stroke engines
Last edited by rhomco; Jan 20, 2020 at 09:42 AM.
to remove ads between posts
Jan 20, 2020, 12:05 AM
Trader Rating: 20

Sampson

Would you sell just the air frame no motor
If yes how much
Thanks
Scott
Jan 20, 2020, 07:08 AM
Thread OP

Biplane

Yes I will sell it less the motor for $350 plus actual shipping costs. I would need your shipping address and preferred shipping method to quote the cost.
Thanks
Rob
Jan 20, 2020, 09:46 AM
Thread OP

Price reduced to $350 less motor

Will sell for $350 plus actual shipping without the motor.
Thanks,
Rob
Jan 25, 2020, 01:18 PM
Trader Rating: 8
PM sent

Quick Reply