This thread is privately moderated by Wazmo, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Jan 14, 2020, 08:30 PM
Trader Rating: 23
Duane, LSF IV
Thread OP
$8.00 USD
Seller Pays Shipping
For Sale

Falcon DLG Aileron Deflection Gauge

Aileron deflection gauge for a Falcon DLG. The gauge sits on top of the fuselage just aft the wing trailing edge. The markings show aileron deflection up and down on both sides, in millimeters. Made of 1/16 inch thick acrylic. Black markings on white face.

I have two for sale, $8 each shipped in the Continental US.
to remove ads between posts
Jan 14, 2020, 09:29 PM
Trader Rating: 0
I would like to buy one gauge... thanks!
Jan 14, 2020, 09:44 PM
Trader Rating: 23
Duane, LSF IV
Thread OP
Note, if you're getting a Falcon from Oleg, he has some of these gauges and can send them with the kit, so you save the shipping cost. Should be $5 in that case, I believe.

Quick Reply