This thread is privately moderated by FlyGuy2, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Jan 14, 2020, 07:26 PM
Trader Rating: 6
Thread OP
$220.00 USD
Buyer pays shipping
Sold

Kyosho Blizzard FR

I started with a stock Blizzard FR 3 years ago. Then ! bought a new body and custom painted that. I later went to metal tracks and tried various ESC / motor combos. That caused me to use a different radio…

At that point I had the stock radio, RX, body, ESC, motors and tracks. So I bought a new carriage and built a 2nd Blizzard FR. So this one was built mostly from slightly used spare parts. It does not have the stock switch – I used a 15A automotive switch. This is interior to the Blizzard, not as handy as the stock switch on the back of the machine. I ran this Blizzard a lot last winter, it was my beater machine. I installed RC4WD LED lights on the roof, and those were not cheap! They look and work great. Comes with a stock 1800mAh NiMh battery, a larger 4200 NiMh battery, and the stock transmitter. The plow and linkage are also included, but not installed. Runs Great! There is a small crack and chip on the front, right above the grill. Easily fixed.

This a great machine to start a custom build or an awesome beater machine.
Ships in two boxes, one box is the original that I started with.

Payment by PayPal, Not the "Friends" option. I pay the seller fee. That's important - PayPal protects your purchase! Ask me about the scammers elsewhere on this forum.

DAMN it! Need snow here so I can run my custom Blizzard.
to remove ads between posts
Jan 19, 2020, 08:47 PM
Trader Rating: 6
Thread OP
Now on Ebay.

Quick Reply