Jan 14, 2020, 06:53 PM
Thread OP
Discussion

Blade 200 SRX glitchy flight

Good day all!

This is my first post, but I'm not new to the world of forums, so for all of you that are willing to share your knowledge with people like me I'd like to say thank you in advance.

Now for my issue, I've had my Blade 200 SRX for a couple years now and it's been on the shelf for quite some time. I put it up mainly because there's been so much building going on around my house that I've lost all the areas I used to take it to fly. I was never a "great pilot" but I was able to go though a full battery without crashing (although I have also replaced my fair share of parts). The last few times I flew the bird I noticed what I can only describe as "glitchy flight". Today I charged the batteries and took it out to fly and the same thing, it was super glitchy and I could barely control it. Does anyone have any suggestions for me? I need to replace the main gear now since my last flight ended in a crash that stripped a section of the gear, I always try to cut motor power before a crash but I must have been so focused on controlling the helicopter that I didn't cut the power in time.

Any way, thank you in advance for your responses, and please forgive me if this question has already been answered, I searched for the issue but was unable to come up with anything.
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply