This thread is privately moderated by Ricomon, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Jan 14, 2020, 03:33 PM
Trader Rating: 44
Thread OP
$45.00 USD
Buyer pays shipping
Sold

EFlite Micro Spacewalker

I've added a transmitter, battery, and charger to the Spacewalker and put it on eBay as an RTF. If anybody still wants it as a BNF, PM me here, and I'll pull it down from eBay.

Here are three micros that I was just flying yesterday. All three fly fine, but it's time to clear out the hangar a bit. These planes will be shipped in their original boxes. There are no transmitters or batteries included.

EFlite UMX Spacewalker BNF $45

This has navigation lights and a radial looking cowl. It looks OK, but it's starting to show its age. Box is 21" x 14" x 5" and weighs two pounds.

SOLD! FlyZone Micro Albatros TXR $45

This one is in great condition with little flight time. The pilot and guns are still in their baggies. Box is 17" x 14" x 6" and weighs two pounds.

SOLD! Flyzone Micro Fokker DR1 TXR $45

This one has had some repairs and touch-ups, but it looks OK. Box is 17" x 15" x 8" and weighs three pounds.

PayPal preferred. Price is per plane plus postage from 29420. I have provided the box dimensions and weights, so you can check the postage costs on USPS.com.

Thanks for looking!

Rick
Last edited by Ricomon; Feb 08, 2020 at 10:40 AM. Reason: Sold Albatros
to remove ads between posts
Jan 14, 2020, 03:55 PM
Trader Rating: 148
How much would shipping be for the Albatros to Oceanside Ca. 92057?
Jan 14, 2020, 04:23 PM
Trader Rating: 14
The nice man bothered to supply dimensions and weight so you can check here:

https://postcalc.usps.com/
Jan 14, 2020, 07:18 PM
Trader Rating: 148
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capt. Sledge
The nice man bothered to supply dimensions and weight so you can check here:

https://postcalc.usps.com/
Thanx
Jan 14, 2020, 07:19 PM
Thread OP
It looks like coast to coast postage is $12.98.

Rick
Jan 16, 2020, 06:11 PM
Trader Rating: 108
Rhinebeck CD-99,00,01,02
Could you post some actual pictures of your Triplane. The ones posted are off the internet and I have seen them dozens of times. I would like to see what yours looks like before pulling the trigger.
Last edited by Tom Smith; Jan 16, 2020 at 06:22 PM.
Jan 16, 2020, 06:41 PM
Thread OP
Actually, those pictures are mine, and they were taken on my Lionel train layout. You've probably seen some of my eBay ads, most of which are taken in the same place. ...or maybe you've seen my YouTube channel. I assure you, they are my pictures, and maybe this picture of an ugly old guy will settle it once and for all.

Rick
Jan 16, 2020, 06:55 PM
Rhinebeck CD-99,00,01,02
I was just wondering how it looks now. I have had two of these and foolishly sold both of them. I fly at Rhinebeck every year (I actually ran the Jamboree for 4 years) )and guys up there use to love seeing my little DR 1 fly. It was always a big hit. Tom
Last edited by Tom Smith; Jan 17, 2020 at 03:26 PM.
Jan 16, 2020, 07:55 PM
Thread OP
The pictures were taken the day I posted this ad, January 14, 2020, so it looks just like the pictures. I can take more pictures if you like. Just tell me which pictures you need.

Rick
Jan 16, 2020, 09:51 PM
Thread OP
Hey Tom, my son was looking over my shoulder and asked why your name was different. Sorry, I had sent the picture for the wrong poster. Hey, I'm old and neatly blind, so I tend to make these mistakes. Here's the picture I should have taken for you.

Rick
Jan 16, 2020, 11:22 PM
Rhinebeck CD-99,00,01,02
Rick, if the motor/gearbox and radio are working fine I'll take it if the shipping isn't to bad. I'll PM you. Tom
Jan 17, 2020, 08:13 AM
Thread OP
Yes, everything works great on all three planes. As far as the Fokker's gearbox goes, the mesh is better than most FlyZone gearboxes. Most FlyZone gearboxes tend to be notchy when hand propped, but this one is quite smooth, but still loud as all get out. I bought it used many years ago, so it's possible that the previous owner put a better pinion on the motor, but I haven't had the fuselage open, so I don't know for sure. A little attention to the tail cosmetics, and this would be a really nice one for the Aerodrome. With my poor vision, I didn't mind the mismatched paint and missing maltese cross. It flew fine, and it stopped people from asking if my Albatros was the Red Baron.

Rick
Jan 17, 2020, 12:20 PM
Rhinebeck CD-99,00,01,02

Triplane

That sounds good to me Rick. Payment for the Triplane was just sent to you via Pay Pal. Ship away. Tom
PS: This is me at Rhinebeck in 2018 after winning the Spirit of Rhinebeck award with my little Taylor Cub.
Jan 17, 2020, 01:34 PM
Thread OP
Oh, that's awesome. That little Cub is a beauty. Thanks for the purchase. It'll be shipped this afternoon.

Rick
Jan 22, 2020, 09:39 AM
Rhinebeck CD-99,00,01,02
Rick, the Triplane arrived yesterday in perfect condition. I have a question. Can these FlyZone models be bound to a Spektrum transmitter? I do have a FZ transmitter for my Albatross. Can I use that one. Tom

Quick Reply