Jan 12, 2020, 08:47 PM
Thread OP
Help!

TaranisQ X7, FRsky R XSR and Xilo F4

I am new to FPV and I have put together my first quad and am working on a second.
I hope that I haven't F#@ked this whole thing up.
I put it all together and started the binding madness.
a few attempts and I was able to bind with radio.. ( got the green light, and was super stoked!)

Geared up with my MacBook an started the betaflight fiasco, and after about 50 cords and a lost nights sleep I was able to load firmware into my FC.
I thought this was it!

I turned on my radio that I haven't done anything to except change the time and date.

after binding and setting up everything in betaflight I thought I was in the clear.
Not so!

I go to the inputs and move my sticks and nothing.

I need help and I cannot find anything to help in past forum discussions.
I know that you might need more info to set help me. I think it may have to do with the firmware in my radio? but I'm not sure.
to remove ads between posts
Jan 13, 2020, 08:09 AM
You've flagged the right serial port as "serial Rx", set the FC to "serial Rx" and "sbus"?
Jan 13, 2020, 08:20 AM
Looks like UART 1 is the serial Rx port: https://www.getfpv.com/media/downloa...Draft-0509.pdf
Jan 19, 2020, 06:54 PM
Thread OP
Yeah, I am positive that I soldered the correct order. I think it has to do with my QX7
Jan 19, 2020, 07:02 PM
Thread OP
And or mybe my betaflight settings
Jan 19, 2020, 11:03 PM
FA3PR9WM79
"I turned on my radio that I haven't done anything to except change the time and date. "

There is a lot more that needs to be done.

How To Bind And Set Up BetaFlight On A BETA75X. (FrSky Setup) (25 min 59 sec)

Quick Reply