This thread is privately moderated by gubbinRC, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Jan 12, 2020, 07:01 PM
Trader Rating: 1
Thread OP
$800.00 USD
Shipping negotiable
Sold

FPV Full Setup BLOWOUT!!!

Life Priorities have changed so I'm selling off my setup. I'm hoping to sell the whole lot to someone. Everything you need to fly is here minus the LiPos and a charger. This would make a fantastic setup for someone looking to get into the hobby.

Lowepro Quad Guard BP X2 Drone Backpack - 6 months old

2 x complete RTF RMRC Screech Freestyle Drones - Crossfire enabled

STRIX Screech Freestyle Frame Kit - Black TPU - RMRC
Flight Controller Holybro Kakute F4 V2
ESCs RacerStar Rev35 35A 3-6S 30x30 4in1 ESC
Motors 4 x DYS Samguk 2207 2600Kv Motor
Propellers DAL Cyclone T5046C Tri-Blade 5" Prop
FPV Camera Foxeer Arrow Micro Pro 600TVL CCD FPV Camera w/ OSD (2.1mm or 1.8mm)
FPV Transmitter RDQ Mach 3 Video Transmitter 25-1000mW VTX 2-6S
Antenna STRIX Hoot-R 5.8GHz RHCP SMA Antenna -
Receiver TBS Crossfire Nano RX
TPU Session style action camera mount
Here's a link to the build log - https://rotorbuilds.com/build/18204

There is an identical 2nd craft that was built as a spare and only test flown twice. It has different motors - STRIX Hot Shot 2306 2500kv Brushless Motor.
I don't remember the exact BetaFlight rev. I never went to 4.0 because I had it dialed in the way I liked it.

Transmitter: FrSky X-Lite 2.4GHz RC Transmitter w/ 18650 Battery Caps - I also have the original caps and include the smaller batteries.
3D printed adapter and harness from bangood
TBS Crossfire Micro TX

Goggles -

FatShark HDO
Immersion RC RapidFire module
HotDog Rotor Riot Strap - Original strap is included
AXII Patch and Omni antenna set - includes proper adapters for use
18650 Battery case- The balance lead is showing some wire and will need repair
Standard Fatshark case
These are less than year and old have maybe 25 hours on them.

Fatshark Recon V1 - Battery included - These are great for a shared experience or for a backup pair of goggles

Whoop Fleet!
These are all FrSky enabled

2x Happy model Mobula 7
1 of these is my original quad and has seen quite a bit of flight time - 30+ hours
The other has seen less but both need a new frame

1x Eachine Trashcan - Basically brand new - flown maybe 3 times for calibration - includes carrying case

2 chargers are included but you will need a power source. One has a charging port that doesn't work.

BetaFPV Beta85X - I hit some branches with this one and have had video problems since. I think the caddix control cable needs to be replaced but not sure. As the picture shows it's kind of in pieces and will need some work.
Great for spare parts!

1 GoPro Hero Session - This is the original session 4. I bought it NIB from a friend. It maybe has 2 hours on it. (no sd card included)

Tons of spare parts!!
Extra blades for all craft shown
cables
spare motor for the trashcan
2s battery holders for the Mobula 7's
spare Samguk Motors for the original 5"
various drone related bits and bobs
The tool case shown is not included - I'll just bag all of this up in an organized fashion.

I still have 4 LiPo batteries (not shown) but prefer not to ship them. I live in Western Arkansas and would consider a 4 hour drive to meet someone and include these.

I have over 2 grand in stuff here and I would prefer to sell as a single lot - I might entertain piecing it out if I don't get any interest.
Last edited by gubbinRC; Jan 13, 2020 at 03:41 PM. Reason: Added a picture
to remove ads between posts
Jan 13, 2020, 08:28 AM
Trader Rating: 58
I just want to fly
Uhg I want this so bad but t your trader rating is killing me ..
Jan 13, 2020, 01:23 PM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by justwanttofly
Uhg I want this so bad but t your trader rating is killing me ..
I completely understand. PM me and I'll do whatever I can to gain your trust.
Jan 13, 2020, 03:41 PM
Thread OP
I added a pic of the spare parts bins

Quick Reply