This thread is privately moderated by v22chap, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Jan 12, 2020, 02:55 PM
Thread OP
Discussion

Jeti Tx color added

I am 73 yr old and don't really want to stand out like a young race horse so I got the black one also ... but several months before it was released I saw the ads for the Jeti 's new aluminum Tx holder and their tx was black but had red carbon fiber hand grip type pads and it really hit me that I do want some color on my TX ... So I looked on line and found some red raised carbon fiber vinyl and put some on ... thinking it would also help the gripping just a little as pure plastic is kind of slick . Any how this is what I finally came up with . Enjoy

I also fly several VTOL aircraft including an expensive Rotormast V-22 and with no side slide lever on the DS -12 I could not fly it comfortably ... and the work around of putting a lever on the top rotatory knob was in such a twisted position that these old fingers could not do it comfortably .
So I decided to mod the TX case and stick the ch 6 rotatory knob pot on the side of the case and install a blank switch in place of the rotatory knob on top
Now I can move it comfortably with my index finger . It looks like a sore thumb on the TX ,,but my fingers are not the ones being sore ,,,, to bad Jeti didn't make it to have indented ones like all the other TX's that they make ?????
Again enjoy
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply