This thread is privately moderated by fly5150, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Jan 12, 2020, 10:44 AM
Trader Rating: 6
Thread OP
$1.00 USD
Buyer pays shipping
For Sale

Revo 3.3 project/parts

This has been sitting on a shelf for a long time. I bought it with what turned out to be a worn out engine. Replace the engine with new but then decied that nitro was/is not for me,, got tired of chasing the tune + this is not one of the models with reverse. So I started a conversion to electric. Very soon after that I found a sweet deal on an E-revo when let me to learn that these are simply too big for the track that I run on. I recently sold the E-revo and now I need the shelf space so this needs to go. I am open to offers on all or any part of it...

I believe the engine is totally usable. It might have seen a 1/2 gallon of fuel and never acted like the worn engine. The entire drive train is good and nothing was done to the transmission that can't be un-done - the transmission shifted nicely before the conversion and it reacted to adjustments as it should.

The only problem it had/has is one wheel's hex is rouneded due to a nut backing off while running. It is apart and I think all the parts are there but I can't say that is certain. It is certainly missing servos.
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply