This thread is privately moderated by scott nelson, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Jan 11, 2020, 11:39 PM
Trader Rating: 0
Thread OP
$300.00 USD
Buyer pays shipping
For Sale

Venom GP-1 Motorcycle

Used venom GP-1 , Like New,,, with Radio,, ZH Racing front and rear Aluminum Rims , ZH Racing Rear metal Sprocket and Adapter, (1 ) new sprocket chain , , (2) ZH racing Front brake disk,(one is on bike) other in Package. set of ZH racing extra soft FR and RR tiers, Venom med soft set FR ,RR tires and (1) Venom rear soft tire .(soft FR ,RR tires are on bike), 1extra unpainted rider, (1) 64T spur Gear, (1)62T spur gear (64T spur gear on bike) ,stabilizer shock for steering. (2 )extra Body shells one red and one clear, and 2 sets of decals,, Side scratch bars are Roller type. (8) beginner road cones, and Venom carry case for bike.
P.S. this bike is a brushed motor with extra brushed motor and ESC,, the back body shell post is broke(I used a ziptie to hold it on. works great . right handle bar is missing I put (2) Dean "T" connectors in a package, so you can change the connector on the Brushed ESC, if need be. """ There Are NO! Batteries or charger with the sale of this bike""". "" ON a Separate Note"" I do Recommend putting a Hobbywing EZRun 18A Sensorless Brushless ESC/Motor Combo (12.0T/7800kV) w/Program Box from AMAIN hobbies. had one in my other GP-1, pulled wheeles easy and did 50mph. with the EZ run. Selling Price is $300.00 + shipping. PayPal Only.
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply