This thread is privately moderated by bbbowers, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Jan 11, 2020, 08:07 PM
Trader Rating: 8
Thread OP
$260.00 USD
Seller Pays Shipping
For Sale

2 Upgraded Tekno Traxxas Slash Trucks - RTR/ARTR- Selling out of all my slashes!

I have moved on to other RCs so I am selling out of all my traxxas slash gear. I no longer need any of it so it all needs to go!

I have a ton of parts, bodies (including a $90 proline basher white body), wheels (some rounded hexes that I use for the front wheels (all for 2wd), batteries, etc.

Each of the artr trucks are upgraded to the max. They have rpm, high end brushless setups (not traxxas junk), tekno m6 driveshafts, strc steering rack, traxxas brand aluminum, proline shocks, and more. The monster truck wheels (4 with the ribbed angle agressive looking lines) would need to be ran with wheel extenders or they touch the arms. Check photos. There is too much to list. I basically upgraded them until they stopped breaking and then kept going, lol. I locked the diffs on both but you can always change it out if you want. Way more fun with locked diffs on 2wd. I did all the mods on these and they are adult owned. A blast to play with but I moved on to something new so these are sitting.

Prices are as follows:

1. One truck of choice + Body of choice (not white proline one) + 4 wheels of choice + 1 battery: (just add rx/tx for rtr) $260 shipped

2. Both trucks + 2 bodies of choice (not white proline one) + 8 wheels of choice + 2 batteries: (just add rx/tx for rtr) $500 shipped

3. Take it all: Jackpot deal with all the bodies (white proline basher included), wheels, parts + parts bins + rx/tx in photo + all batteries (all in storage mode) $560 (probably what I have invested in just one truck, lol)

PARTS/BATTERIES/ETC are only available as the options above. I don't feel like splitting everything up. I am getting out of this and want it gone.
Last edited by bbbowers; Jan 16, 2020 at 07:16 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Jan 16, 2020, 07:14 PM
Trader Rating: 8
Thread OP
Make an offer! I'm going to be listing these on eBay this weekend. Would rather sell here!

Quick Reply