Jan 11, 2020, 03:49 PM
Thread OP
Discussion

I need help with support

Hello, just under a year ago I purchased a fms silver F7f, I was really excited to get it in and get it up in the air, but when I put it all together it just didn't work. The landing gear doors were all messed up and the gear themselves. I took it into a local hobby shop in the Dfw and they held the plane for almost 5 months. They ended up telling us that the landing gear board is blown , and to contact support about either getting a replacement or a refund. I really hope someone can help as I really like the bird just need a replacement unfortunately
to remove ads between posts
Jan 11, 2020, 11:40 PM
ICM
ICM
Go to fmsmodel.com and email CS. I've found them to be very helpful. Did you buy it from LHS? If so, you might want to get proof of purchase and a note indicating they had it 5 months trying to diagnose the issue.

Quick Reply