This thread is privately moderated by animaljosh, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Jan 10, 2020, 07:22 PM
Trader Rating: 15
Thread OP
$123.45 USD
Buyer pays shipping
For Sale

NIB Kyosho Blizzard FR with EVERY option plus

NIB Kyosho Blizzard FR with EVERY available option that I know of.
Everything listed is brand new, in original boxs with all literature/components

(1) Kyosho Blizzard FR, pristine in original packaging with all original components (tx/rx, battery, charger, etc)
(1) Kyosho iReceiver WR-010 wireless LAN control system receiver
(1) Kyosho iReceiver WR-010 camera
(Allows use of your phone/tablet/PC as TX and fpv)
(1)Kyosho rear tiller unit set
(1) pair Kyosho metal tracks
(2) 2435 4800kv brushless motors with 25amp ESC (waterproof)
(2)OCDAY waterproof ESC (think 35amp, but still sealed in original bags and cannot read without opening)
(1) genuine Kyosho pinion gear adapter
(1) metal front plow blade arm (forgot to take photo)
(1)8LED white/red light set, installed

Blizzard has never been used other than to test VERY briefly (on carpet) and install light set
It's ALL brand new and ready for someone that has time (and snow)

Using lowest prices currently online it's $775 worth of stuff (not including shipping costs)

I'm thinking $575 + shipping (insured for full value)and transaction fees. Box is fairly compact and shouldn't be too high.
20x12x9 (if you don't mind me removing rear tiller set from original box and inserting in blizzard box. Tiller box will be folded flat and included. Otherwise 20x15x9 12lbs from 28516

Will entertain offers, but please don't waste our time with low-ball offers. I don't have to sell this, but looks like another year with little to no snow here, plus an impending move and my RC focus flys or floats. NOT trying to give away! You can buy everything new online (except the ireceiver system, that's getting hard to find) and if you take the time to add it all up you'll see this priced at least $150 less (before shipping fees) than the best current deals.

PM for questions or info.

Payments by PayPal or Square invoice
I do my best to reply as quickly as possible but please be patient.
Thread will be marked as Sold/closed as soon as I receive payment so please check there before payment. First person to send funds gets it. Not looking to trade (except MAYBE micro rc sailboat or rc paragliders).

Thanks for your interest.
Last edited by animaljosh; Jan 11, 2020 at 04:54 PM. Reason: additional info and correction
to remove ads between posts
Jan 10, 2020, 07:28 PM
Trader Rating: 104
FPV IT
Whats with the gimmick listed price? You want $575 + shipping. But you list it priced as $123.45 Kind of misleading or is that the point....
Jan 10, 2020, 08:20 PM
Thread OP
Read ad again...said I'm THINKING $575, open for offers and possible trades. No "offer" option. Lots of users here don't take the time to read. They look at asking price only. Does that help ?
Last edited by animaljosh; Jan 10, 2020 at 08:26 PM.
Jan 11, 2020, 03:00 AM
Trader Rating: 3
I’ll take it for $123.45 shipped. Send me a paypal invoice please.
Jan 11, 2020, 10:35 AM
Trader Rating: 14
rc user
Quote:
Originally Posted by animaljosh
Read ad again
wouldn't be necessary if you just put the price where it belongs.
Jan 11, 2020, 12:39 PM
Thread OP
You'd think, but alas you are incorrect. Wouldn't be necessary if people read. It's a for sale ad, so if interested read and reply accordingly. Otherwise opinions on how you'd do things really aren't necessary. Many different ways to "skin a cat" if you will. You do it your way, I do it mine. I have lots of grips, opinions, and thoughts as well, but keep them to myself. Also, plenty of interest and those folks are replying as per instructions in ad. Again, want it then READ and respond accordingly. this is a for sale listing, not an op ed. I will note that listing as I did (or similar) is standard practice here in other areas, as well as other forums. And not that it's anyones business, but first time I've used the strategy due to the nature of the listing.

BTW, shouldn't one ALWAYS read/research before making a purchase, especially an expensive one? I'm solid on the yes side on that thought.
Last edited by animaljosh; Jan 11, 2020 at 12:56 PM.
Jan 11, 2020, 01:01 PM
Thread OP
Oh, and sold pending payment (Bill has first go). Due to the high number of tire kickers on this board (and life in general unfortunately) I'll leave open until payment received and then will mark as sold/closed immediately.
Jan 11, 2020, 01:46 PM
Trader Rating: 38
Quote:
Originally Posted by TOMZILLA
Whats with the gimmick listed price? You want $575 + shipping. But you list it priced as $123.45 Kind of misleading or is that the point....
He actually wants $575, plus shipping, plus PayPal fees
Jan 11, 2020, 02:27 PM
Thread OP
Or reasonable offers or possible trades....but it's all typed out, in English in original listing.
Jan 11, 2020, 02:35 PM
Thread OP
And if you thinks that's high spend time pricing each component plus that shipping cost. Or, just don't spend time looking,OR responding unless you actually want to buy something....WAY too many people want something for nothing. If you spend much time here that's evident (the whole board, not just trucks). And if you actually aren't willing to pay reasonable prices for things or take the time to look at what you are "buying" there might be other sellers who have that kind of time to waste. I'm not one of those. Am here to do what I can to help how I can truly interested parties looking for the item/s listed.

There are also lots of amazing people that are realistic and very helpful on this board and why I use it. Takes all kinds, but to say we have a surplus in this world of the former crowd is an understatement!
Jan 11, 2020, 06:23 PM
Trader Rating: 35
Sent Pm
Jan 15, 2020, 07:57 PM
Trader Rating: 0
I’m interested. Is it still up for sale? Would you be interested to trade for my traxxas summit?
Jan 16, 2020, 07:20 AM
Thread OP
Pm sent

Quick Reply