This thread is privately moderated by rellik demanon, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Jan 10, 2020, 10:54 AM
Trader Rating: 21
Mike Flyer
Thread OP
$250.00 USD
Buyer pays shipping
For Sale

Fully loaded braap

5-6" freestyle quad
Professionally built by me.
About me: I am a drone technician for DRL

What's for sale: My hovered but not flown Braap

Info:
Frame: Braap
Fc: Hobbywing fc and 45a stack
Rx: add your own
Vtx: TBS unify pro hv (new version)
Cam: foxeer mini predator
Motors: custom Avengers 2507 2700kv
Antenna: Axii stubby v1 lhcp (if you need rhcp, let me know)

Note:
*I had connected camera via vtx, so all i added was voltage. You can choose to wire it up to run betaflight osd if you'd like.
*vtx is unlocked and pumping 800mw
*FC is stock and pids not tuned but hovers just fine.
*KV is high and I wouldnt run it with more than a 4s. Swap the motors, add a cap and you'll be able to go 6s with no problems.
*on 6" props, can fly a 3s quite well, without problems.
*I can add 4x, lower kv motors for an additional charge(just DM me)
*can carry a session (with another battery strap)
*battery strap config is sideways as per how it was intended but can be changed to traditional config

Thanks for stopping by
Last edited by rellik demanon; Jan 10, 2020 at 02:32 PM.
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply