First Annual Extreme Flight Music City Flight Fest!

Chris Hinson and the Coffee AirFoilers have an event coming!

Splash

Extreme Flight Music City Flight Fest

• WHEN - April 2nd-5th, 2020
  • WHERE - Tullahoma, TN

Extreme Flight in conjunction with the Coffee Airfoilers Radio Control Club of Tullahoma, TN is hosting the first annual Extreme Flight Music City Flight Fest April 2nd-5th, 2020! Please plan to join us for 4 days of flying, food, fellowship, and fun as we officially kick off the 2020 flying season.

Lots of open flying, product demos, new plane reveals, huge raffle, EF factory reps on-site to answer all your questions and a massive BBQ Saturday night put on by Pitmaster Stanley "Smoke" Johnson.

We've already got guys committing to attend from as far away as Iowa and the Northeast. Don't miss this one, it's going to be a blast!

Jan 12, 2020, 04:49 PM
Inaugural. There is no such thing as a 1st annual. Common misconception.
Jan 31, 2020, 11:29 PM
taggage
Feb 13, 2020, 10:18 AM
I am not a robot
Don't matter what they call it. This should be a great event. Location is easy enough for many people to attend and just at the start of warm weather.

I'm in. Plans and hotel reservations made.
Feb 19, 2020, 09:23 PM
Jus 1 more plane is all I need
****PROMOTION****
For all of those who would like to participate in the Outlaw gaggle during the event, the fine folks at Extreme Flight have made it easy. Follow this link for a discount package on a complete Outlaw set up and get started building!!! This will be fun!

Package includes:
Extreme Flight Xpwr T3520 and your choice of ESC
2 D-625MW Servos
1 HS-7245MH Servo
1 Spinner
1 APC 9 x 9 electric prop
1 12" Extension

https://extremeflightrc.com/Music-Ci...le_p_5976.html
Feb 19, 2020, 10:33 PM
I am not a robot
If I was sure I'd have room I'd be all over that. I want to bring my Laser 74 and I'm picking up a plane while we're there. Just not sure I can fit luggage and everything we need for the trip plus three planes (one in a box) all in the back of my Honda Pilot. Now if I knew someone who had room in a trailer to haul the boxed plane home....that might work.

Besides, I kinda think y'all doing this is a little on the CRAZIEIEIEIE...side anyway!

OH WHAT THE HECK...I done worse things...ORANGE OUTLAW....on the way!!!
Last edited by Sideslip; Feb 19, 2020 at 10:52 PM. Reason: 'Cause I'm a little crazy sometimes too!!!
Feb 20, 2020, 07:03 AM
Jus 1 more plane is all I need
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sideslip
If I was sure I'd have room I'd be all over that. I want to bring my Laser 74 and I'm picking up a plane while we're there. Just not sure I can fit luggage and everything we need for the trip plus three planes (one in a box) all in the back of my Honda Pilot. Now if I knew someone who had room in a trailer to haul the boxed plane home....that might work.

Besides, I kinda think y'all doing this is a little on the CRAZIEIEIEIE...side anyway!

OH WHAT THE HECK...I done worse things...ORANGE OUTLAW....on the way!!!
LOL! The Outlaw is so flat, you can squeeze it in anywhere! After seeing all of our Outlaws in the air, the orange is by far the most visible. Great choice Bert!

Quick Reply