Losi - Tenacity TT Pro 4WD SCT Brushless RTR

The Losi TENACITY TT Pro 1/10-scale 4WD is the legendary TEN platform reimagined. Fast, tough, and loaded with the latest technology, this trophy truck is just as comfortable on a track as it is in the backyard bashing.

Splash

LOSI - TENACITY TT PRO

The Losi TENACITY TT Pro 1/10-scale 4WD establishes that off-road superiority. The TENACITY TT Pro includes a full metric hardware package and aluminum features the competition sells as option parts. This short course truck features all the technological advances drivers demand including the Spektrum™ Smart 130A Brushless ESC and Spektrum Firma® 4-Pole 3150KV 550 Motor allowing you to hit 50+ MPH with a 3 cell LiPo battery. Of course, the ESC is waterproof, completely programmable and comes pre-wired with a high-current IC5 connector. Drivers stay in control with a DX2E Active™ transmitter, a Spektrum AVC® receiver with steering priority, and an officially licensed Brenthal race-inspired scale trophy truck body along with officially licensed Method Wheels with Falken Wildpeak MT Tires that can drive through any condition. You get all this and more from the brand that represents the pinnacle of performance.

Features

• TEN 4WD Platform.
  • Spektrum™ Smart 130A Brushless ESC and Spektrum Firma® 4-Pole 3150
  • Spektrum DX2E Active™ radio system with AVC® and new SPMSR6100AT Receiver
  • Waterproof Components
  • 12mm race-inspired aluminum-bodied shock absorbers and caps
  • Officially Licensed Brenthel race-inspired scale trophy truck body
  • Officially Licensed Method Wheels
  • Officially Licensed Falken Wildpeak MT Tires
  • Sway Bars
  • Adjustable Turnbuckles
  • Front LED bar
  • Three silicone-filled gear differentials
  • Center Differential

Photos

For More Information...

Head over to the Losi site.

Jan 11, 2020, 09:53 AM
Did I make the A Main?
did they upgrade the shocks to where they don't leak anymore?
Jan 12, 2020, 06:08 PM
Sippin the Koolaid!
I have been bashing both my db pros at the skate park and at the local 1/8th scale race track. Not one even the slightest leak. These are good shocks. Much better than the standard tenacity shocks
Jan 12, 2020, 06:26 PM
Did I make the A Main?
Quote:
Originally Posted by losifanatic
I have been bashing both my db pros at the skate park and at the local 1/8th scale race track. Not one even the slightest leak. These are good shocks. Much better than the standard tenacity shocks

Much appreciated for the feedback, this was the only concern I had which I had deducted value and will update my notes here:
https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show...05&postcount=9
Jan 12, 2020, 08:03 PM
Sippin the Koolaid!
If I had to complain about the tenacity and the new pro it would be with the diff outdrives. They are soft and wear quickly. Luckily enough the lightened outdrives from the scte 3.0 takes care of this issue. Just wish the stock ones were better
Feb 08, 2020, 09:36 PM
The Mad Titan
Picked one up the other day. It wasn't bound out of the box, but once I took care of that and recalibrating everything, it ran really nicely. I was afraid it was going to sound like the Baja/Rock Rey/Arrma 6S vehicles with the mod 1 shriek, but it actually has an almost smooth, jet engine sounding tone to the gear mesh (on 2S at least). Leans a lot in turns, but that's how short course trucks are supposed to ride, so I don't mind.
Aug 31, 2020, 08:22 PM

Tenacity TT Pro 1st Thoughts

Finally received the Losi Tenacity TT Pro
I normally do not post or even review any cars or trucks, but was impressed with this RTR truck.
I have been building/driving for 30+ years, and this was my first ever RTR
This thing right out of the box, was bound and fired up with 2S 5000mah lipo
With very little radio adjustment, and turning the auto correct steering OFF, this truck was bashing in dirt and gravel then running consistent 36-38mph on asphalt
This was right out of the box....I will try the 3S and see how close to 50mph it will get.

On my 4th outing last weekend, it went through lots of mud/grass/water and it never hesitated, it was real fun to clean after...

The only issue so far, was the screw/pin backed out of the rear diff cup. I did check all hardware prior to first run, but missed this screw. Replaced with parts in 1 day, thanks Amain Hobbies, and a little loctite it is back up and running.

So for now well worth the price with the electronics and alum upgrades, which I would do anyway.
I will update after awhile. Lots of driving coming up. Guess my other cars will be lonely for awhile....

FYI found my old suitcase fits the truck perfectly. Plus lots of room for batteries, radio, tools.....

Quick Reply