This thread is privately moderated by GLSJr, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Jan 09, 2020, 09:26 AM
Thread OP
Discussion

Stale Lipos, Lifes?

I haven't used my batteries since I bought them ( due mostly from life/time constraints). However, They were (mostly) all checked out on my Graupner charger. What is considered the "shelf life" of these batteries before they should be discarded? I think this charger can discharge them fully. Thanks.
to remove ads between posts
Jan 09, 2020, 12:06 PM

Storeage conditions

They still could be ok. If they were stored fully charged would recommend you recycle at transfer station. If unknown measure the current voltage by individual cells. also important is the temperature of Storeage environment. 80 -90 *F plus are not good for battery life. You could spend a little time measuring their capacity or balance with your charger if it records such data.
Jan 10, 2020, 05:56 AM
About being unfriendly

Dear friend, your first post is dated June 2015 , so you can not really be considered a beginner. If you check the comments to some of your posts I gave answers trying to be helpful in your respect, but considering that you are mainly asking questions and considering their objects I built up the idea that you are just sitting on your chair waiting for the world to serve you. Many of the answers you are looking for can easily be found in internet (I just looked for them in your place and gave them to you) so do not blame me to be unfriendly.
Last edited by eagle60; Jan 10, 2020 at 07:31 AM.
Jan 29, 2020, 11:04 AM
Thread OP
Sir,
Thank you for your many helpful comments. While it is true that many questions can be resolved on the internet, it is also true that there are many sides to each subject, and these sides each are important to consider. That is the purpose of my inquiries, and to get the experience of the many bloggers with all of their knowledge. Thank you again for all of your help and comments.

Quick Reply