Best DJI FPV Goggle Power Cable Holder

It's well known that the DJI FPV Goggles power cable is a loose fit and is easily pulled out. Here's an easy fix.

Splash

Simple, Elegant Cable Holder

It's well known that the DJI FPV Goggles power cable is a loose fit and is easily pulled out. That's not good, especially when you are flying. I've seen various ways of mitigating that issue, like using zip ties, but that doesn't look good and with a high end system like this, esthetics do matter.

That's where Thingiverse user FedorCommander comes to the rescue with this simple, yet elegant and good looking power cable holder. It's small, attaches to the google strap mount and blends in perfectly like it was done on purpose. It holds the power cable perfectly and prevents it from being pulled out by the battery or any movement on the cable. If you have a 3D printer, you need to make this part or have one of the many online printer services make it for you.

Check out the Cable Holder on Thingiverse

Jan 08, 2020, 10:01 AM
Thank you for providing the link to this. I've yet to use my goggles yet, but can see it being an issue.
Jan 08, 2020, 10:10 AM
RCG Admin
Thread OP
No problem. I made one for my set and it works great and I don't have to worry about it cutting out mid flight. I would certainly do something, even it it's just zip ties.
Jan 09, 2020, 07:30 PM
Too bad I don't own a 3D printer. I must be too far behind the times, lol...
Jan 23, 2020, 02:08 AM
Wow... Found it by accident thanks for posting mate!

Quick Reply