This thread is privately moderated by mercabago55, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Jan 06, 2020, 07:09 AM
Trader Rating: 79
Thread OP
$20.00 USD
Buyer pays shipping
Wanted

Park Zone FW-190A Parts

Wanted Parts for A Parkzone FW-190A,All I have is a bare fusalage and Wing only for a Parkzone FW-190A,I need a Battery Cover ,Cowl,Canopy and even a Wrecked one,
What ever you have, I am sure they are out the some where? If you have info on anyone that might have this stuff,that would be great too,Thank you jack
Last edited by mercabago55; Jan 06, 2020 at 09:35 AM. Reason: Forgot some thing
to remove ads between posts
Jan 06, 2020, 10:15 PM
Trader Rating: 9
Hi Sorry to tell you this , but that wing you have in the picture is for a Parkzone bf-109. A Parkzone Fw-190 wing is very hard to find.
If you want a Fw-190 foamy , look at a fms or dynamic, trying to find all the parts for a Parkzone Fw -190 is very difficult, And can get expensive.
I have been looking for and trying to collect spare parts for a while and is tough.
I ended up just finding a whole spare plane.
But good luck with your search, you may get lucky looking in small local hobby shops
That have stock , that don’t have a on line sale web site.

On eBay you can get the canopy and pilot, the elevators and spinner/fan,
I have found places that still sell the cowl, tail wheel is hard to get. Wing very hard to find.
Hopefully someone has one for yea , Ive see a couple up for sale here.

Good luck and happy hunting

Joe
Last edited by joey-snaproll; Jan 06, 2020 at 11:29 PM.
Jan 07, 2020, 12:55 AM
Trader Rating: 41
Alpine Aero Sqdn.
If you want to get rid of that PZ 109 wing let me know please.
Jan 07, 2020, 04:47 AM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by joey-snaproll
Hi Sorry to tell you this , but that wing you have in the picture is for a Parkzone bf-109. A Parkzone Fw-190 wing is very hard to find.
If you want a Fw-190 foamy , look at a fms or dynamic, trying to find all the parts for a Parkzone Fw -190 is very difficult, And can get expensive.
I have been looking for and trying to collect spare parts for a while and is tough.
I ended up just finding a whole spare plane.
But good luck with your search, you may get lucky looking in small local hobby shops
That have stock , that donít have a on line sale web site.

On eBay you can get the canopy and pilot, the elevators and spinner/fan,
I have found places that still sell the cowl, tail wheel is hard to get. Wing very hard to find.
Hopefully someone has one for yea , Ive see a couple up for sale here.

Good luck and happy hunting

Joe
Joe
Thank you for explanation of the difficulty of finding this stuff,I know.I bought a bunch of this PZ stuff from a vendor at the"Joe Nall" event in 2015,I ended up with about four wings,three fuselages,misc. pats etc. I know that the Wing that I have is for a ME-109, but was going to modify to fit. Maybe I will just trade it out.Jack
Jan 07, 2020, 04:49 AM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by 619SixFour
If you want to get rid of that PZ 109 wing let me know please.
Hey maybe I will,if I cannot find what I need,what do have for trade????? Jack
Jan 07, 2020, 02:07 PM
Trader Rating: 41
Alpine Aero Sqdn.
Let me see if I have a 190 wing for the PZ one.
Jan 07, 2020, 05:16 PM
Yea I have a whole spare fuse, and was thinking about using the old Fw-190 wing and bash that to fit. It is a bit shorter , would have to foam cut a new saddle section,
Have you compared the saddle off the 109 wing? How close is it ?
Thanks Joe
Jan 08, 2020, 05:41 AM
Thread OP
Quote:
Yea I have a whole spare fuse, and was thinking about using the old Fw-190 wing and bash that to fit. It is a bit shorter , would have to foam cut a new saddle section,
Have you compared the saddle off the 109 wing? How close is it ?
Thanks Joe
Joe
It is fairly close enough to bash fit I think,Most of,or a lot of my stuff that I fly,do not look very good,but they fly pretty good,some have been recovered from trash cans,and crashes,so you got a picture of what I got.Jack
Jan 08, 2020, 09:05 PM
Sent you a pm on where you may get some parts.
Do you happen to have a Parkzone mustang wing? I’m wondering if they made the faring and wing saddle the same as the Fw-190,
I’m like you I like making things fly, I bashed 2 Parkzone bf-109’s to madness a me-109Z , twin flys great.
And I too have grabbed thrown away parts and repurposed them. Too many people don’t give rebuilding a chance. Good for us
If I find more parts you may need want those addresses to?
Jan 09, 2020, 05:43 AM
Thread OP

Bashed Airplanes

Quote:
Sent you a pm on where you may get some parts.
Do you happen to have a Parkzone mustang wing? Iím wondering if they made the faring and wing saddle the same as the Fw-190,
Iím like you I like making things fly, I bashed 2 Parkzone bf-109ís to madness a me-109Z , twin flys great.
And I too have grabbed thrown away parts and repurposed them. Too many people donít give rebuilding a chance. Good for us
If I find more parts you may need want those addresses to?
Joe
Yes I got the info on parts,saved it for later,Wow I would like to see pictures of that twin. No I do not have any Mustang parts,they were all FW-190,not the A.
I have been fixing trashed models ever since I started flying RC in the mid 80s, used them a lot for combat with guys willing to do this,no money in them just a lot of time. I got a FMS Zero wing,It is about a 44" wing span.Yes if you come across anything send it.
Jan 12, 2020, 09:51 AM
Trader Rating: 8

I might have the whole plane

Pm me, I just got s new warbird so I may get rid of my FW 190A ... It's in good condition. Never crashed but I have landed it hard on it's belly once due to a retract failing . I just recently got a P39 AiraCobra and it's my new go to warbird. I bought it here off someone and it has weathering painted on it . And stuff like that. A few extra parts . Nothing major thou. I'm just willing to sell because you sound like you really want one of these
Quote:
Originally Posted by mercabago55
Wanted Parts for A Parkzone FW-190A,All I have is a bare fusalage and Wing only for a Parkzone FW-190A,I need a Battery Cover ,Cowl,Canopy and even a Wrecked one,
What ever you have, I am sure they are out the some where? If you have info on anyone that might have this stuff,that would be great too,Thank you jack
Jan 12, 2020, 02:41 PM
Trader Rating: 64
For ur info the wing is for an EZ MODELS FW190 I took it out of the box it ain't no foamy
Jan 12, 2020, 02:45 PM
Trader Rating: 64

Quick Reply