This thread is privately moderated by drewdb, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Jan 06, 2020, 03:51 AM
Drew Buckley
Thread OP
Discussion

Tiring work

Everyone needs a break. Not doing anymore and sitting down.

Lucky for us
to remove ads between posts
Jan 07, 2020, 07:30 PM
Looks real nice Drew. On the second picture, try turning down the luminosity or reflectivity on her skin so she will not have that shiny plastic, mannequin appearance to her skin. On the first picture, the look of the right leg shin appears to be a pretty natural look.

On the second picture you could change the perspective a bit by showing her feet. In this type of pose, clipping off the feet or top of head gives a awkward perspective. You could pull out a bit and look upward with the camera or perhaps push her back closer to the trees and building an play with the perspective and lighting.

All in all she is looking better than Gwen ... though Gwen was hot.
Jan 08, 2020, 12:37 AM
Drew Buckley
Thread OP
Cheers Lufo,

Thanks for the pointers. Appreciated. Just doing test renders but I should take time to frame as well. I think from memory it's the reflectivity on the skin so i'll try a few different settings there.

Yes Gwen was hot. We go way back

Forgot to add the shine may be as it's hot out there and shooting for hours on end
Last edited by drewdb; Jan 08, 2020 at 12:48 AM.
Jan 08, 2020, 05:53 PM
Yeah ... don't tell the wife what I wrote about the new girl.

Quick Reply