This thread is privately moderated by cimo, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Jan 03, 2020, 09:14 AM
Trader Rating: 0
Thread OP
$315.00 USD
Shipping negotiable
Sold

Spektrum DX8 + Dragonlink Tx & RX

Hi All,

I have a Spektrum DX8 setup with a Dragonlink tx which is mounted on the back (Taken off for storage). The Dragonlink is practically unused, Ive flown with it 3 times and all up flight time would be 1h max. The Spektrum DX8 is has been used occasionally on a simulator and even more occasionally in the field.

Included: (Will confirm Dragonlink tx/rx version but I believe it is v2)
  • Spektrum DX8 V1 (Mode 2)(Comes in original box, battery, manual, stickers, except original 12v wall charger) (Note, Ive added a Red Jst Power plug next to the trainer point so that the Dragonlink can be powered off the DX8. Ive also made up a charging cable to charge the battery without having to take it out). Also updated with latest firmware.
  • 2s lipo 4000mAh battery upgrade for Spektrum DX8.
  • Dragonlink Tx with transmitter mount bracket for mounting on the back (Stock antenna in mint condition).
  • Dragonlink Rx with stock antenna.

Note: DX8 Antenna is broken but I have a new one in the mail which will be fitted prior to sale. This was done by a fiend who didn't know how to extend the antenna and just broke it.

I am interested in trading for a Taranis Qx7S with tbs crossfire module (low power version). PM me if you have any ideas.
Last edited by cimo; Feb 27, 2020 at 05:29 AM. Reason: Price Drop
to remove ads between posts
Jan 11, 2020, 03:03 AM
Thread OP
Price Drop
Jan 15, 2020, 05:06 AM
Thread OP
Price drop again

Quick Reply